Sunday, May 14, 2023

Review: The Face Shop Quick Hair Puff

The Face Shop Quick Hair Puff
Shade: 02 Dark Brown
Price: ₱438.06
Place bought: Lazada
 
I love using hair shadow to make my hairline look even. This one from The Face Shop is so easy to use!
 

Since my hair is black, I chose the shade 02 Dark Brown and it blended well with my natural hair color. It does not come off too easily as well when you accidentally touch your hair. It's not completely transfer-proof, like if you intentionally rub your hairline, but it's easily removed when you wash your hair with shampoo.
 

The "before & after" photo was shot during my first try. It's buildable and very easy to use!
 
This was shipped from South Korea, arrived in 9 days. All 4 shades are available in this shop. I received a fresh stock expiring on 20251121.
 
Love,
Helen
 
Let's keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...