Monday, May 15, 2023

Review: BLK Cosmetics Mini Creamy All-Over Face Paint

BLK Cosmetics Mini Creamy All-Over Face Paint
Shade: Very Peri
Sale price: ₱249 + ₱49.80 cashback
Place bought: Lazada


Don't sleep on this purple blush, it's sooo good! 💜 The color on the tube may be intimidatingly bright, but it sets to a blooming pink blush on the cheeks! The shade Very Peri is so satisfying, I remember the purple cheek tints from my student days, but this one's just fool-proof, blendable, and not streaky at all.
 

Pros:
▫️BEAUTIFUL blush shade
▫️Blendable, not patchy
▫️Multi-use for eyes, cheeks, lips
▫️Compact packaging at 1.8g
▫️Shrink wrapped with ingredients list, mfg date
▫️Lasts all day on my face, despite it not being transfer-proof on my KN95 mask
▫️Cruelty-free, vegan, without parabens, phthalates, SLS/SLES, dyes, alcohol, artificial fragrances
▫️Does not irritate my skin at all
 
Cons:
▫️I have to wipe the opening area regularly to keep it neat
▫️While Veri Peri looks divine on the cheeks, it looks kinda purple on the lips, so I just use it as blush
 
Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...