Wednesday, December 29, 2021

My Silkygirl Face + Review 🖤

Sharing with you a rare FOTD, because I had to shoot for a video for work. I used Silkygirl cosmetics to achieve this look. 😎
 

Products used:
 
🖤 Gen Matte Cushion Foundation SPF 25/PA++ in 01 Light
This is my WFH meeting essential that had helped me achieve the "Laging Handa" Award during our year end town hall. 😆 This one's too easy to use, so it just takes me 10 minutes to look presentable before meetings. No messy hands and fingers because the cushion tip applicator does the job in blending the foundation seamlessly. It's like Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer on steroids. LOL! 01 Light is my shade match. This foundation has a luminous matte finish; I didn't use any highlighter here but it gives off a nice glow. I also didn't use a separate concealer as this foundation has medium coverage. I didn't top it off with powder for this photo, but when I go out, I apply powder over it to make it last longer.
 

 
 
 
Price: PHP 595
 
🖤 Perfect Stay 20hr Eyeliner in 01 Blackest Black
It's a waterproof retractable eyeliner with built in sharpener. It promises 20hr wear but still smudges on my waterline and hooded eyelids. 🙅‍♀️ My sister who doesn't have hooded eyelids loves this though and has repurchased several times.
 
Love this cheek tint in stick form. It has a cooling sensation when it hits your cheeks. ❄
 
🖤 MLBB Lip Tint in 01 Autumn (topped with gloss)
One of my fave shades from the MLBB line 👄 These lip tints are so pigmented, and they set evenly on the lips. 💯

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...