Thursday, December 30, 2021

Scent Swatch Minis Perfume Discovery Set for Women

BF gifted this to me and at first glance I thought it was a chocolate bar. ðŸŦðŸĪŠ 

 
It's Scent Swatch Minis Perfume Discovery Set for Women, which contains the brand's best selling fragrances in one tiny box. I think it's too cute! BF knows I never finish any of my perfumes so this is perfect for me. 😂 Each box contains 10 pieces of 3ml perfume bottles. I previously owned 4 out of the 10 scents in this kit, and I can say that these do smell so close to the real thing. I'm so happy! ❤️


Brand inspired scents:
▪️ Amethyst - Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste
▪️ Clementine - Clinique Happy for Women
▪️ English Pear - Jo Malone English Pear & Freesia
▪️ Green Tea - Elizabeth Arden Green Tea
▪️ Light Blue - D&G Light Blue for Women
▪️ Marigold - Chanel No. 5
▪️ Nectarine - Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey
▪️ Pink Sherbet - Ferragamo Incanto Shine
▪️ Sweet Pea - Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea
▪️ White Laundry - Clean Clean Ultimate
 

Pros:
❤️ Great value for money (eau de parfum, with high fragrance concentration)
❤️ Smells like the real thing
❤️ No strong alcohol scent (yung parang cheap cologne na masakit sa ilong)
❤️ Lasting power depends on the variant, the stronger scents last longer than the lighter ones
❤️ Since it's so affordable, hindi masakit sa wallet mag reapply
❤️ Aside from the Discovery Kits, they also come in 30ml and 60ml bottles
❤️ Super nice gift idea 😍 Your kikay friends will love this! (I should know. Haha)
 
Cons:
💔 No sprayer, you have to dispense then dab (don't rub your fragrance on your wrists, it destroys the top notes)
💔 One bottle (English pear) leaked and 2/3 of its contents were left (sayang, bango pa naman). It's no longer leaking, so baka hindi na close tightly bago mapack.
 
The leak could be an isolated case, because I have bought several perfumes from them before (as gifts) and the bottles were all intact.
 
 
Price: ₱195 (on sale today at ₱175)
 
Love,
Helen
 
Let's keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...