Sunday, February 21, 2021

Review & Swatches: In Her Element Butterlips Conditioning Color

It's time for In Her Element #ButterlipsParty! 💋
 

Say hello to my new WFH lippies! In Her Element Butterlips Conditioning Color hydrates the lips with juicy and lush color. 🥰
 

The shades are named after Filipino folklore goddesses. 


 
The upper swatches are Butterlips Conditioning Color in full application, while the lower swatches are blotted with tissue for a matte finish. (This is the tint the lip balm leaves when the balmy layer wears off.)
 

✨ Tala - a pinkish plum, named after the goddess of the stars. Among the three, Tala is the most wearable and natural-looking shade on me. I loved this instantly, as it's the usual shade of berry that I gravitate towards. My most used lipsticks are of this color family.
 

🌙 Mayari - a muted clay brown, named after the goddess of the moon. Mayari surprisingly looks coral on me. I love the 90s brown lip, but this doesn't look brown on me at all.
 

☀️ Hanan - a bright coral with salmon pink tone, named after the goddess of the morning. What a surprise! I didn't think Hanan would work on me, but it does live up to its claim brightening up the face instantly. Among the three shades, M says this looks best on me. It makes me look alive, even when the rest of my face is bare.
 
Pros: 
✔️ It glides on your lips like a buttery lip balm with its smooth, melting texture.
✔️ It colors your lips like a lipstick.
✔️ It leaves a hardworking tint that makes your lips look healthy even as the balm wears off.
 

 
Cons:
❌ Because of its buttery texture, don't twist the balm all the way up as it may not go back down. I had to manually push Tala down after application.
❌ For the OC: The transparent cap can catch some of the product as you put it back on even if you're careful, so it may look messy.


Price: PHP 345 each
Promo: Buy 2 Butterlips Conditioning Color (for PHP 690) and get a free Nourishing Cocoa Balm at inherelement.ph 💗

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...