Saturday, February 20, 2021

Fet Boys Prettier Than Pink Cookies

Fet Boys Prettier Than Pink Cookies are made with RUBY CHOCOLATES! 😍
 

These cookies are gorgeous and are made with bittersweet and super moist dark chocolate cookie dough filled with dark, white, and ruby chocolates - hence the pastel pink tone!
 
Regular Prettier Than Pink Cookies

Ruby chocolate taste like white chocolate with hints of raspberry. So yummy!!!
 
Giant Prettier Than Pink Cookies

Their giant cookie is bigger than my hand! 😆 And I already though that their regular-sized cookie was chubby! This cookie is  so THICK and indeed filled with chocolates, they're almost like brownies! Yup, they're that chewy! The center has a cookie-dough texture that I love. The giant ones are triple in size and are sure to impress! 💯 
 

The dark cookie dough gives it a delightful bittersweet base, the chocolate chips give it sweetness that's just right, the ruby chocolates give it a tart, berry taste, and the cookies are sprinkled with a bit of salt as finishing touch.
 
Best part, a dozen of the regular-sized cookies are competitively priced at PHP 480. Seriously, it's such a good deal for top quality cookies. I won't say they're just "hindi tinipid", as they're BEYOND GENEROUS with the chocolates inside their cookie. They're not just sprinkled with chocolates, they're full of chocolates. I cannot emphasize it enough!
 
 
I did a review on their cookies last month. I liked it so much, so last Valentine's Day, I ordered this box of Fet Boys cookies for the BF (and another one for myself LOL). My love language is gifting, and I will give only the best to my loved ones! 😉

Fet Boys ships from Las Pinas and also Kamuning, Quezon City (on weekday mornings). 
Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...