Sunday, September 20, 2020

Review & Swatch: Cathy Doll Sweet Aqua Tint

Hi, loves! Sharing with you a review of the super cute Cathy Doll Sweet Aqua Tint in Cherry. 🍒🍬
 
Ingredients and other product info

 
The packaging is just so adorable and seeing it in my kit makes me happy. 💖
 

I used Cathy Doll Ready 2 White White Boosting Cream on my face + the Sweet Aqua Tint on my lips and cheeks.
 
Pros:
❤️ Super cute packaging 😍
❤️ Does not spill
❤️ Pigmented
❤️ Easy to blend on the cheeks
❤️ Does not dry too quickly so there is ample time to blend
❤️ Looks like a natural flush
❤️ Long lasting as a blush, even on my oily skin
❤️ Sweat-proof
❤️ No breakouts
❤️ Instant gradient lips
❤️ Smells sweet
❤️ Tastes sweet - like candy!!! 🍬
❤️ Very affordable
❤️ Value for money - contains 10g of product!

Cons:
💔 If you're not a fan of gradient lips, this always settles darker on the inner part of the lips

Price: PHP 199 (but goes on sale for PHP 179) 🛒
 
I love using this during quick errands or whenever I feel like it, even when I'm stuck at home. 😉
 
Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
Facebook: Lucky Citrine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...