Monday, September 21, 2020

New stuff from Cathy Doll

My ever so thoughtful Cathy Doll family sent over some of their new products to try! These arrived last week and it's only during the weekend that I've got the chance to do an unboxing. 😍
 
New stuff from Cathy Doll

Cathy Doll Color Tint Hair Treatment (PHP 79 each)
in Red Rose, Pink Rose, Emerald Green, Modern Blue, and Violet

Cathy Doll Invisible Mask Sheet
Cloudy - Collagen & Peptide Firming
Morning - 5 Hyaluron Moisturizing
Twilight - Vitamin C & Arbutin Moisturizing

Cathy Doll Hya Cushion Facial Cleanser (PHP 229)
Cathy Doll Anti-AC Cushion Facial Cleanser (PHP 229)
Cathy Doll Aqua Sun Non-Greasy Body Sun Serum SPF 50 PA+++ (PHP 199)
Cathy Doll 99% Aloe Vera & Snail Serum Soothing Gel (PHP 199)
 
I'm most excited to try the new mask sheets! I haven't seen them being sold online yet. I'm also very curious about the new facial cleansers. I like the simple, less tweetums design of their new items. The small 60g tube of aloe gel is a bit pricey as huge aloe tubs with 300g product also fall in the same price range, so it better be good. I like the small tube though as it's more portable and hygienic than big tubs. Reviews soon!
 
Love,
Helen
 
Let's keep in touch!
Facebook: Lucky Citrine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...