Monday, September 9, 2019

SWATCHES: Revlon Balm Stain One-Of-A-Kind Pearl Shine

Revlon Balm Stain is not new to me. When they launched around 7 years ago, I finished one chubby crayon after another (Darling, Honey, Lovesick, and Sultry).

Today I was walking around Watsons in Ayala Cloverleaf and these iridescent babies caught my eyes!

How pretty are these!
 
4 out of 5 shades on display

From top to bottom: Starry Night, Mystic Magenta, Moonlit Pink, Twilight

All shades have a sheer coverage and it took me more than 5 swipes to get this payoff, so that means these would look just like a hint of tint on the lips.


This limited edition pearly version of the classic Revlon Balm Stain is the brand's take on color-changing lipstick. I cannot vouch for that effect since I just swatch them on whim, but based on reviews I've read, the change is just subtle.

Price: P575 but currently on sale at P475

Love,
Helen

💖 FOLLOW @LUCKYCITRINE ON INSTAGRAM 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...