Sunday, February 11, 2018

Mumuso Haul

Did you know that Mumuso Korea is actually a Chinese brand?

Visiting their stores is always a fun experience - going through aisles of cosmetics, beauty tools, cute stuff, accessories, and even gadgets. Thank goodness I have high restraint when it comes to shopping or else I'll be poor. Haha 😂


Last Christmas, I received a lot of Mumuso stuff as gifts so I decided to do a collective haul post on them. 🛍

My cousin gave me this cute makeup bag which reminds me of winter and Christmas season everytime I see it. 🎄


Last Christmas, my Dad went to Mumuso and shopped for girly gifts for us! My sisters and I each got different gifts based on our kikay needs. Papa handpicked this travel bottle set and lemon hand cream (below) for me. So sweet! 💛💛💛  My 2 younger sisters each got a vanity mirror, and my elder sister got a pedicure brush. LOL


My hands are so dry and they've always been rough, so whenever I get hand creams I am happy. Haha! My office Gurl gave me this tube of olive hand cream and double eyelid tape (below). I currently have 2 tubes of handcream on rotation. I'm doing my best to use them up. Then more 4 tubes in my drawer as backup. (Stop hoarding, Helen!) 😮


I only use double eyelid tape on my right eye (where my crease is smaller). When I don't use eyelid tape, it smudges my eyeliner. So whenever I'm wearing eyeliner, you can be sure that I have eyelid tape on. 😁 The double eyelid tape from Mumuso comes in a nice packaging where you can manually dispense the tape. It contains 300 pieces, and since I'm using this on one eye only, it will last a long time.

Brows: Pretty Looks (this is how my Cashmere Eyebrows look like now)
Lashes: Ever Bilena

This double eyelid tape from Mumuso is really good. It's matte and has a slight skintone tint, so it seems almost invisible. It also stays on all day. One time, I removed my eyeliner with micellar water and proceeded to shower. I put facial wash on my face and felt the eyelid tape. (Oopsie I forgot to remove it!) When I checked in the mirror, it didn't even budge.

I don't have the prices of these products since I got them as gifts, but you can be sure that they are affordable but of good quality. While I'm still not keen on experimenting with their skincare products, I like their beauty tools and accessories a lot. I love how giftable and varied their items are. Last time, I was even able to buy a cute water gun for my niece! 💙

Instagram: @mumusoph

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
For quick updates or any questions, just message me on IG! 😗

@LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram
Lucky Citrine on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...