Sunday, October 15, 2017

#ThaiTeaOurWay at CBTL

One of my favorite countries to visit is Thailand, and I remember hoarding tons of Nestea Thai Milk Tea sachets back home. 😍 (By the way, that one's now locally available but I can't find it anywhere! Laging out of stock. 😭)

For days when you feel like treating yourself, we have The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf! They have brought the taste of Thailand to us via their NEWEST drink. It's something familiar, made new.

CBTL now has Thai Tea! 😮

My colleagues and I actually tried it ASAP when it was launched weeks ago. It's the perfect combination of robust Assam black tea and creamy condensed milk.

You can have it in 3 ways:
  • Thai Tea Latte (P150 small, P165 regular, P180 large)
  • Iced Thai Tea Latte (P165 regular, P180 large)
  • Thai Tea Ice Blended (P175 regular, P195 large) - MY FAVE! 💜


Drop by your nearest CBTL store to have a taste of #ThaiTeaOurWay. It's available for a limited time only. 👍

For more information:
FOLLOW @CBTLPH on Instagram

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
For quick updates or any questions, just message me on IG! 😗

FOLLOW @LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram
LIKE Lucky Citrine on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. I love Thai Tea! I freaked out when Chatime launched their version, it's nice that CBTL has one now too as I prefer CBTL over any other coffeeshop.

    Joy to the World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got excited when I first saw Chatime's Thai teas but I have yet to try them. Hehe :D

      Same here, I prefer CBTL too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...