Saturday, September 9, 2017

Althea Korea Haul

I'm on an alleged makeup shopping ban, but I'm running out of facial wash so off to Althea I browse. 😍 I'm currently overworked so by the time I get home, I just eat a quick dinner, shower, and lie on my bed and window shop on Althea. That has been my routine for the past week until I finally checked out my shopping cart. LOL. What can I say, it's a great stress reliever. I ordered on September 2 (Saturday), it was shipped from Korea on September 5, and I received it on September 8! It only took 5 business days for my orders to arrive and I'm so happy! πŸ˜ƒ I also appreciated that their courier Ninja Van even texted me to say that my order would arrive that day. I usually pay via Paypal, but I tried the COD payment option this time. Smooth transaction as always! πŸ’

πŸ’– Althea Haul πŸ’–

+ Aqutop Water Color Blusher (FREE)


Aqutop just launched at Althea and they're currently on Brand Day promo. You can get extra 15% off by using the code AQUTOP15. You can also get a free Water Color Blusher (worth P680) while stocks last. It comes in 4 shades, which will be given at random. I received 03 Soft Pink, which was what I actually wanted! 😍 I really just needed a facial wash, and I ended up getting free makeup, too. Weee!


My current makeup sponge is still usable but dying so I needed a backup. When I started using blending sponges to apply makeup, I tend to ignore my makeup brushes. Sponges are so easy to use, and they make my makeup base look perfect. πŸ‘


This set contains 2 waterproof eyeliner pens in 01 Black and 02 Brown. I hope these will hold up on my oily lids. Not much reviews on these, so watch out for mine to see if this eyeliner set is really a steal.


I don't need another perfume since I'm still loving my Revlon Love Is On EDT. That one suits my body chemistry really well as I've been raking compliments every time I wear it. (On contrast, I also wore Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Body Mist for some time, but it just disappears on me. No impact whatsoever.) However, I was intrigued with Red Potion since it's also a hair mist, plus it's a Chanel No.5 dupe! (Bodyholic actually duped 5 designer perfumes, which you can also find on Althea). I took a spritz of Red Potion and it didn't smell like a light body mist at all! It smells rather luxurious, and versus other body mists, this one's said to last for more than 5 hours. Excited to put it to the test!

As usual, I'm happy with my Althea haul. 😍 Get P200 off your first order at Althea here! They also now have a COD payment option. Happy shopping! πŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ

Do you also enjoy shopping at Althea? πŸ’„

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
For quick updates or any questions, just shoot me a message on IG!

FOLLOW @LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram
LIKE Lucky Citrine on Facebook

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...