Monday, December 7, 2015

Nature Republic Opens in Robinsons Place Manila!

Hey everyone! I'm back with an exciting news from Nature Republic! They've opened their latest branch in Robinsons Place Manila (Midtown Wing) last November 14, and I went there to see what the buzz was all about. I'll be sharing with you a virtual tour of the place, so if you need any more convincing on paying this branch (or your nearest Nature Republic store) a visit, here goes! :D

Nature Republic Robinsons Manila Midtown


Nature Republic's most popular product, Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel, is the first and original aloe gel in Korea before other brands followed suit. It's a must have in everyone's vanity table!

Hair Care

Men Care
 
Skin Care
in Bee Venom, Aloe Vera, Fresh Green Tea for your every skin concern

Makeup Removers
in every type - oil, wipes, cream, and even gel cream -

 
Cleansers, Toners, and Moisturizers

Face, Hand, and Foot Masks
 
Body Wash & Lotions, Hand Creams, and Hand Sanitizers
colorful treats for your hands and body

Free Makeovers!

Face Bases
- primers, BBs, CCs, foundations, and compacts

Pretty Highlighters :3
 
Eyeshadows in every shade
(Now how can I hit pan on even one color? It's huge!)

Lippies! ♥
I'm particularly liking the Moist Angel Lip Balm; it leaves the lips with a hint of pink tint!
 
Nature Republic Botanical Magic Lip Tint
This one's next on my wishlist. It's like a Sharpie marker - but for the lips! It stains the lips and lasts for a LONG time!

Nature Republic Magic Remover Corrector 
magically erases any unsightly smudge and mistake


At the end of the day, pamper your lips with this duo - By Flower Lip Scrub + Provence Lip Essence in Herb Mint = happy lips in the morning! :*

Nail Polish

I'm particularly into the Rose Gold and Gold shades, but they also have the interesting Sunny Gel Nails (gel nail polish without the need for UV/LED lamps).


I had a blast trying out spanking new (and most importantly, CLEAN) testers. Officially in beauty heaven, peeps! :D


To not bore (male) guests such as my Panda,  a snack booth was made available for them to explore while the ladies played with makeup. Hihi


I also got to meet my cute and friendly reader, Parda! She's really sweet. We both bought (or more like hoarded) face masks that day! (Ubos na ba yung sayo, dear? Haha) :D

FREEBIES!

You know when your favorite bloggers go to Korea and do beauty product hauls, I'm always left in awe by the generosity of the beauty brands there - sometimes you even get more freebies than what you actually bought! :o And Nature Republic made me feel like I didn't even need to Korea just to experience that. Ahhh! I'm so excited to share with you my haul! Basta, you really have to go when they open new branches! :D


And finally, I now have (registered for) my Nature Republic membership card - free for a P1,000 single-receipt purchase. I have yet to claim my card since they ran out, but this card will enable me to get a 10% off discount for my future purchases. With no expiry, so #MayForever! :D


So if you're looking for presents to give this Christmas, you know where to go! :D Like Nature Republic Philippines on Facebook for more information, updates, and promos.

Love,

Helen

9 comments:

  1. magkano po yung Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel nila?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P245, but they have discounted sets of this sometimes. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Ate Helen!:)
    I forgot to take a picture with you kasi naubos po yung guts ko sa pag-approach sa'yo. =)) Also not yet haha. I'm planning to give some to my friends too as you suggested. :D
    P.S. It was super nice to meet you. :D I hope your other readers can get a chance to know how nice you are.
    -Pardau

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooh! Hello, Pardau! :D You're so sweet and nice yourself! Ok lang, may picture naman tayo dito. ;) Super nice meeting you too!

      Delete
  3. HI! Do you know how much yung botanical magic lip tint? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I was wondering lang po what if they ran out of cards, can I use the same receipt to claim one the next time around?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe. I wasn't able to claim my card yet. OMG :O

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...