Sunday, August 16, 2015

Caution Hot! 警告辣 Spicy Noodle House

It's just this year that I learned to appreciate the following things:
(1) sauce
(2) spicy food
(3) raw food (love you, sushi!)

I feel like a different person now, since for the past 25 years of my existence, I've always shunned chili sauce like crazy. Now, I like it. A lot! :D

I've been to Caution Hot! in Magiting Street, Teacher's Village (just beside the famous Maginhawa Street) thrice already, and it has quickly become a favorite. Last time, my sister and I attempted to just share one bowl of noodles since it's big anyway, but it was so good, we ordered and shared another one. (So much for sharing. Haha!)


Just yesterday, I craved for a big bowl of noodles, so my Panda and I went here for dinner. The place was packed as always, but we're glad to have found a parking spot quickly.

Caution Hot! 警告辣 Spicy Noodle House Menu

Their one-page menu is nothing fancy, but it holds the key to your very tasty bowl of noodles. You can customize your noodles according to your desired toppings, broth, noodles, and BURN!

For the not so creative (ehem, me), I went with one of their Hot Combinations.

Beef Toppings + Szechuan Broth + Egg Noodles + 1st Degree Burn (P185)

This one's perfection! The Taiwanese beef slices had the right amount of thickness, and they really don't skimp on ingredients. This one's really tasty, and Szechuan broth already has a mildly spicy kick even if you just choose the 1st degree burn.

Beef Toppings + Asam Laksa Broth + Egg Noodles + Ultimate Burn (P185)

My Panda is the lover of all spicy things, and his order came in a fiery red orange shade. I feared for my tongue and just had a tiny spoonful. It was funny since I found its spiciness tolerable at first, but the spicy kick was delayed for a few seconds. I chugged water afterwards, but he managed to empty his bowl. Award!

Other noteworthy things to order: Unlimited Soya (P70) to neutralize the spicy taste in your mouth, Oolong Milk Tea (P75) just because it's really good and refreshing, and Pork Dumplings. No photos since I didn't have my camera with me during my previous visits.

The only downsides to this restaurant is that it's always packed (happy problem for them!) and they don't have Wi-Fi connection, so you can't really follow their social media accounts and post away - lest you use use your own mobile internet.


Caution Hot 警告辣 Spicy Noodle House
Address: #87 Magiting St., Teacher's Village, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Store Hours: Mon-Thu: 11:30am-11pm, Fri-Sat: 11am- 2mn, Sun: 11am-11pm

Have you been to Caution Hot? :3

Love,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...