Saturday, March 12, 2011

Luk Foo Cantonese Kitchen

I, together with my boyfriend, were craving for Asian cuisine so our recent foodtrip was in Luk Foo. We went there on a weeknight so the restaurant was not crowded. I loved their ambiance; the restaurant had nice interiors which were pleasing to the eyes. The staff were very friendly and accommodating, too.

Nice lights :)

My family and I used to eat in Luk Foo every week so I had my favorite food to order in mind. I wanted him to try it, too.

Luk Foo Fried Rice (P270.00)

The Luk Foo Fried Rice was like a meal in itself, complete with different meat and vegetables. We agreed that the rice tasted a bit bland, though. And we did not like how coarse the broccoli was. Other than that, we loved the toppings that came with it. Next time, we will go for their Yang Chow Fried Rice.

Cheese and Butter Fish Fillet (P280.00)

This has to be my ultimate favorite from Luk Foo. We ordered this dish with separate sauce so the fish fillet would not turn soft and soggy (and will still be yummy when we have the left overs for takeout). I loved how the crisp coating coats the tender fish meat inside it. It tasted heavenly! I also loved the cheese and butter sauce - it was perfect for the fish fillet. You really have to try this one!

Their dishes are good for sharing (2 to 3 persons), so you get your money's worth. They currently have 8 branches, which are the following: Las Piñas City, Parañaque City, Quezon City, Puregold QI Central, Mabalacat, Monumento, Cubao, and Mindanao Avenue.

We went to their Monumento Branch, located in Samson Road, Caloocan City. You may contact them at 365-4978 and 365-3908 for inquiries and reservations.

Love,
Helen

4 comments:

  1. Grabe, mukang masarap na masarap ito ah! I WANT!!! Next time bring us there! Lol :)

    - Tope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tope! Ngayon ko lang nakita yung comment mo. Haha! Oo masarap talaga jan. Mas masarap nga lang yung yang chow fried rice ng Maki Haus. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss this!! w eused to dine here so often before...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My family used to dine here too on Sundays, but not much anymore. It's kinda pricey.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...