Friday, April 12, 2024

Review: Silkygirl X-treme Sharp Brush Liner

Hubby said eyeliner makes my eyes look rounder, and he rarely comments on my makeup. I like how this black liquid eyeliner makes me look more awake.
 

Pros:
▪️Minimal learning curve, very easy to use
▪️I can draw a thin line with its precise 0.01mm brush tip
▪️Dries quickly
▪️Jet black finish
▪️Smudge-proof and waterproof
▪️Stays put even on my oily, hooded eyelids!
▪️Easy to remove with micellar water
 
Cons:
▪️🤷🏻‍♀️
 
See here how my hooded eyelids love eating my eyeliner, but Silkygirl X-treme Sharp Brush Liner managed to stay intact.
 

The photo below (close up, when worn) is already half day into wearing the eyeliner, and there are no smudges! I'm so impressed!
 

Price: P329
Available at Lazada

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...