Sunday, February 13, 2022

Review: Love Supplements Beauty Liquid Shot

Here's a detailed review of my 7-day supply of Love Supplements Beauty Liquid Shot! To be honest, I didn't have high expectations for this supplement because of its low collagen content vs other brands. (Sorry! ✌️) 
 
However, I was proven wrong, because it actually worked.
 

Each 15ml sachet contains:
🌸 250mg marine collagen
🌸 100mg glutathione 
🌸 Coenzyme Q10 
🌸 Vitamin C (from pomegranate extract) 
🌸 Hyaluronic acid (from rooster comb extract)
 
During the first half of January, I was sick so I wore a mask the entire day and didn't put skincare for fear of breaking out (maskne). That was bad, I know. I was left with dehydrated, dull, and rough skin as a result. I then proceeded to drink the Beauty Liquid Shot every night for a week. I noticed that on the nights I took this, my sleep pattern improved because I haven't taken melatonin for a week as well. My skin initially felt less dry, then became so soft! That was just a week, what more when taken long term!
 
Pros:
👍 Comes in convenient sachets
👍 Tastes like lychee, very tolerable, no need to dilute with other drinks
👍 Improved my sleep
👍 Made my skin soft and smooth to touch
👍 Effective despite the low collagen mg (which means high absorption rate)
👍 Registered with FDA
👍 Affordable at PHP 49 per sachet
 
Cons:
👎 Still has a fishy smell, but you'll get used to it after a few sachets
👎 Low glutathione mg = no whitening effect on me

 
Verdict: I already repurchased! I needed to. Only this supplement could give me over 7 hours of solid, uninterrupted sleep so I'm sold. It works even better than melatonin with regards to improving my sleep, even though it's not marketed as a sleep aid.

Price: P49 per stick
Available at Watsons in Lazada

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...