Monday, November 1, 2021

Review: SKIN1004 Madagascar Centella Ampoule Foam

Time for another SKIN1004 review. This one's the matching facial wash of the Madagascar Centella Toning Toner I reviewed last year. 💛

 
The first ingredient on the list is Centella Asiatica Extract (33%), making this facial wash suitable with sensitive/acne-prone skin. It also contains natural soda powder to deeply cleanse pores, whisking away dirt and makeup residue.
 

The facial wash itself comes in a pearly champagne color, which produces a soft lather on the skin. It washes off easily and leaves my oily skin clean and balanced. It also has no scent/fragrance. I have experimented so much with facial washes during the pandemic. Some either strangely feel sticky on my face and hands after I rinse, or leave my skin squeaky clean and taut, or literally does nothing. This one from SKIN1004 gave a rather pleasant experience as it cleans my skin without stripping off moisture and leaves it soft.
 
Price: PHP 845 (125ml)
Available in Shopee (ships from South Korea)

You may backread all my SKIN1004 reviews here.
 
Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...