Friday, November 10, 2017

Chateau Labiotte Wine Lip Tint in RD01 Shiraz Red

Say hello to the cutest lip tint I have! 🍷


What I have is the sample size of the Chateau Labiotte Wine Lip Tint. Tellie gave this to me last year. πŸ’‹ 


This cute little wine bottle is just the size of my thumb. Since I find it hard to use up all my lippies, this size is perfect! It comes with a doe-foot applicator, but to get the most even application, I also use my pinky to blend this tint.


Shiraz Red is such a beautiful true red shade. It's perfect if you're gunning for the classic look. It brightens up your face with minimal effort.

For a tint, this one sure is very pigmented! Chateau Labiotte Wine Lip Tint has French wine extracts and it smells like grape juice. It has a slightly sweet taste, too. πŸ˜‹ I haven't encountered a tint that's as vivid as this one. It actually looks like liquid lipstick, but it's lightweight so you'll forget you have it on. This lasts long as long as you don't eat, but one con here is that it comes off with water. Whenever I drink water, it leaves pinkish water marks on my tumbler. Oh no. 😞 But I still love it though! It's the cutest thing in my kit right now. Hihi


Price: P430 (full-sized)
Available at Althea

Get P200 off your first order at Althea here! Shipping is FREE for orders P999 and above. Happy shopping! πŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ

Love,
Helen 

Let's keep in touch!
For quick updates or any questions, just message me on IG! πŸ˜—

LIKE Lucky Citrine on Facebook
FOLLOW @LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...