Sunday, February 27, 2011

Icebergs Eskimo Bob Ice Cream Diner

My sisters and I went to SM Megamall today and had lunch at Icebergs Eskimo Bob Ice Cream Diner.

Here's what we ordered:
Eskimo Meatballs Spaghetti (P178.00)

Eskimo Meatballs Spaghetti
- 3 large meatballs with pomodoro sauce topped with parmesan cheese. A must try!

I found this dish a bit sour, but it was tasty. I did not like the meatballs though, it tasted as if it were undercook.

Chicken Cordon Bleu (178.00)

Chicken Cordon Blue
- Boneless chicken breast rolled in ham and cheese. Bestseller of the house.

This is by far the best cordon bleu I have tasted. I always order this whenever I go to Eskimo Bob. It comes with 2 side dishes of your choice (rice, mashed potato, french fries, corn, etc.). I chose 2 orders of french fries. Yummy!

See how cheesy it is? :)

Plain Rice (P38.00)

I ordered plain rice on its own because of the large serving. If I ordered rice as a side dish to the Chicken Cordon Bleu, it would not even reach my stomach because the rice as side dish is just half the size of the Plain Rice.

Caramel Flan Icekimo (P128.00)

Caramel Flan Icekimo
- Loads of creamy leche flan, macapuno balls, luscious saba, fresh ripe mangoes, plus a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Topped with cherry and caramel sauce. Yum!

This is a dreamy, creamy, yummy dessert. Underneath the vanilla ice cream is a layer of sweet and creamy custard. I also loved the extra milk that came with the dessert. The mangoes were sweet. I wish there were more leche flan though.

Isn't it lovely? BURP! :D

The food in this restaurant is very delicious and is good for sharing. The only thing I do not like about this restaurant is the slow service. It took about 30 minutes or more before our food arrived (considering that only 3 tables were occupied on Sunday noon). I suggest that you come to this restaurant earlier (when you're not super hungry) so the wait would not make you grumpy. :)

Eskimo Bob is located at Level 4, Mega Atrium, SM Megamall.

I hope you enjoyed this review!

Love,
Helen

2 comments:

  1. The cordon bleu didn't look as appetizing as say, Tokyo Cafe, but it sure looks cheesy! And cheese is his favorite so... WIN-WIN! Good job, mate! MORE! :)

    - Tope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tope! Masarap yan, promise! I haven't tried Tokyo Cafe though. Try ko doon next time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...