Monday, January 21, 2013

Snoe Awesome Poresome Microdermabrasion Retexturizing Polish

I'm usually hesitant in trying out new facial care products, but if it's from Snoe, go lang! I trust this brand when it comes to my skincare needs. My favorite Snoe Star Night Star Bright Night Perfecting Toner which has worked wonders in making (and keeping) my skin clear to date is going to be discontinued, but a better version of it will emerge. I already have a backup, and I am excited for the improved version!

Now on to the main topic of this post. Even if I have been beauty blogging for almost 2 years, I'm still scared of facials done in clinics and big skincare words like "microdermabrasion". I've never had a facial or peel done, and I don't think I will anytime soon, but if it's a DIY facial that I can do at home, then it's all good. Snoe has come up with a "diamond peel in a jar", which is the Snoe Awesome Poresome Microdermabrasion Retexturizing Polish.

Snoe Awesome Poresome Microdermabrasion Retexturizing Polish (P399.00/50g)

About the product:


I haven't used a face scrub in ages, so I was so excited to add this to my routine. This product contains four star ingredients: (1) Witch hazel extract to reduce inflammation and irritation caused by acne, (2) Azeloglicina to regulate sebum production, (3) Betaine to moisturize, enhance radiance, reduce skin irritation and lighten skin, and (4) Pineapple extract to exfoliate.

How to use:

1. Scoop out a small amount from the jar and use wet fingertips to spread product across your face.


2. Apply light pressure, massage in upward, circular motions for 1 to 2 minutes while avoiding the eye area. 
3. Rinse thoroughly with cool water and pat dry.



This is safe to use every other day, but I just use it once or twice a week. I'm loving the gentle, round beads of this scrub; it's not abrasive enough to cause micro-cuts on the skin (unlike natural scrubs that may have uneven surfaces). It's gentle but potent, and it gets the job done in making my skin look and feel fresh. My skin feels so luxuriously soft and smooth as I rinse the product off, it's almost unreal! I wake up to less oily skin even after 2 to 3 days. I also love the cooling sensation of this scrub, and I believe that this helps calm down irritated skin. I use this as my weekly skin cleanup to unclog my pores and prevent future breakouts. I highly recommend this product to oily, acne-prone skin.

What face scrub are you currently using?

Love,
Helen 

15 comments:

  1. wow!! looks promising! :) will try it soon.. thanks :) love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll let you try this tomorrow! ♥ Thanks, Monmon!

      Delete
  2. As of now, I don't use any face scrubs since I had break-outs from St. Ives. I'm using facial masks na lang muna. Might check out this one when I have chance to go malling.

    XX,
    simplyjenniya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. St. Ives is pretty popular, but I haven't tried it yet. I prefer synthetic beads compared to natural scrubs for the face. Do check Snoe out on your next mall trip! :)

      Delete
  3. I love how you trust Snoe so much.. =) The only scrub I've tried is from St. Ives but this looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I trust Snoe because they deliver on their promises. Nainlove ako sa toner kasi. Haha! If you drop by their kiosks/stores, the SAs are all nice and they know their products, kaya mapapabili ka talaga. :)

      Delete
  4. I want to try this product but need to finish of first my Nu Skin polishing peel. It so damn freaking expensive and its better to look for a cheaper alternative and this one looks promising. And because of your blog, napabili ako ng star night star bright toner from Snoe last year and you're absolutely right nakaka-heal nga sya agad ng pimples and I only used it as a spot treatment. Really works talaga on my skin and I'm also a fan of Snoe products. -Herschel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! Glad you loved the toner as well! I use it all over my face so no pimple can pop out. >:)

      Delete
  5. where can I buy this product? is it available here in cebu? do they have their own boutique or display in department stores or watsons maybe? I haven't heard about this or glanced a snoe product when I go malling :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snoe is available in Cebu at One Pavillion Mall, #7 Duterte St., Banawa, Cebu City (on the second floor of the department store). You may check their page on FB for more info: https://www.facebook.com/SnoeBeauty

      Delete
  6. Hi! where can i buy this? available ba sya dito sa Cagayan de oro?
    Thanks (^-^)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi where can we get that? Is it really effective? available ba ang snoe sa cagayan de oro? and how much? Thanks (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jean! This one is really effective. I gave some of the product to a colleague so she could sample it first, and she ended up buying a tub for herself. :) Di ako sure kung may store ang Snoe sa CDO, but I know you can order thru their FB page and just have the products shipped. Do ask them about it here: https://www.facebook.com/SnoeBeauty

      Delete
  8. Thank you Miss Helen! GOD bless (^_^)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...