Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Dove White Beauty Bar

As promised, I'll share here the products that I have tried and reviewed from Sample Room. The first one would be from Dove.

With ¼ moisturizing cream, richly-blended with its mildest cleansers, no other beauty bar has more skin-natural moisturizers than Dove. Everyday moisture is the key to beautiful skin. 
  • Full Size: 50 g/ 75 g/ 100 g/ 135 g
  • Price: PHP 25/ PHP 35/ PHP 45/ PHP 55
  • Sample Size: 1 pc. 50 g (full size)

Ingredients:


Dove White Beauty Bar

My Sample Room Review:

Source: sampleroom.ph

Dove White Beauty Bar could be the first ever beauty product I have used. My mom told me that this was prescribed to me by my pediatrician when I was a baby, because I had skin allergies, which resulted to dry, flaky, even scaly skin. True enough, Dove worked its magic on me; it cleaned and moisturized my skin like no other bar soap can. I love that it's made of 1/4 moisturizing cream, which meant that it could also work as a bath soap/in-shower lotion that keeps my skin soft, supple, and smooth. Dove has come up with lots of new variants, some with fresher scents, but this one in its original scent and formula is a classic. While it's gentle enough to be used also for the face, I still prefer using a separate facial wash. Perhaps the only downside to this beauty bar is that it has the tendency to easily melt given its creamy texture and moisturizing formula, but I am okay with that as I can always store this in a dry place after using to prevent it from melting.

I am very satisfied with this bar of Dove soap, and I'm so looking forward to trying out more samples from Sample Room. (Do sign up if you haven't!) I hope they restock soon, and that I am online when they do! Stocks run out lightning fast! I would love to get my hands (and hair) on the Kerastase Chroma Captive Masque!

Love,
Helen 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Helen! Is it not good enough to cleanse the face?

    xoxo,
    Angel
    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, actually. My sister said that this one dissolved her gel liner. But I'm just more comfortable using foaming facial washes since I have oily skin. :)

      Delete
  2. Me too. I don't use it for the face.

    XX, Jenniya
    http://simplyjenniya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess we're just used to using bar soap for the body.

      Delete
  3. ..to prevent soap from melting..cover it's base with the metal-like paper found in cigarette box..my mother taught me that thing and useful for decades. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought of that! But then again, no one smokes in our home so I might try using some foil to see if it works. Thank you for the tip! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...