Sunday, January 13, 2013

Denim & Pleats

My sisters and I went to Trinoma today as our usual Sunday ritual of eating and shopping - things we do best. To make my day productive, I had to force her to take pictures of my outfit shot! I looked awkward in the photos, and I know I need more practice. Someone please teach me how to pose. Haha! :D


If you take a peek into my closet, you'd see so many blacks and neutrals, and maybe some red and corals as pops of colors. My sister noticed that I am leaning more to the ROY (red, orange, yellow) color spectrum, and she's the BIV (blue, indigo, violet). Which means that for this post, I am wearing her top and skirt! (Thanks, Cindy!) 
 
 
True Love chambray top | Forever 21 pleated skirt | Melissa+Campana flats | Charles & Keith bag | Veloci watch

Veloci Cruise in White

I'm a fan of that classic look, which reflects in my choices of accessories. My new watch is from the Veloci Cruise Collection. Veloci is a new Italian-inspired, imported watch brand made from high grade stainless steel and top quality Japanese movement. I chose the white one since I am loving the clean look, plus the face of the white Veloci watch comes in silver, which means that it would go well with ANY color of watch strap! It's very stylish and practical as well.


I'm loving the modern-vintage vibe of this watch, and the fact that each set comes with 2 NATO nylon watch straps from Asprey. I can use the other straps to come up with an entirely different look. It's amazing! Veloci is available at ASPREY stores and selected L TIMESTUDIO and TIME GEAR boutiques.

Hope you liked my outfit of the day! :)

Love,
Helen

14 comments:

  1. I love your watch.. lalo na yung strap na may red stripes :) kaso yung arm ko.. payat hindi bagay sakin .. hehehe.. The outfits is good kahit saan, malling, work or on a date :_)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mukhang candy cane yung red and white strap! Perfect sana for Christmas. :) Maliit din arms/wrist ko, pero okay lang kasi 38mm yung face ng watch, hindi overwhelming tignan. Wish ko lang pwede ko to suotin sa office namin! Haha :)

      Delete
  2. Love your outfit Helen! Feminine na feminine! I think BIV suits you well. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl na girl lang ako! :D Hahaha! Thanks, Janine! Might wear more of the BIV clothes next time! Hindi lang puro black, black, black. Haha!

      Delete
  3. The watch is definitely a timeless piece. Very simple and classy and I love your outfit, Helen. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the design of the watch too, it's simple and it goes well with a lot of outfits. Thank you very much, Gellie! :)

      Delete
  4. I love your overall outfit. Simple but looks very comfy. How much is the Veloci watch? Very classy.

    XX,
    IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A set of Veloci Cruise watch (with 2 Asprey NATO straps) costs P2,750. Pretty affordable noh? :)

      Delete
  5. Awkward? No.
    Beautiful? YES!!!

    You look stunning Helen! And I love you sweet and simple style. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yumna, I missed reading your blog! ♥ Thank you so much for appreciating my style. :)

      Delete
  6. You look really good in this unconventional outfit. Love the denim top, i actually was eyeing one to buy just like that one last month :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chan! Do get one! Chambray goes well with lots of stuff! I want to get another one in a lighter wash. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...