Monday, January 14, 2013

Celeteque DermoScience Restorative Ultra-Lifting Concentrated Serum

I love how Sample Room and Celeteque are so generous when it comes to letting consumers try before they buy. Another sample I got from Sample Room is this full-sized bottle of Celeteque's DermoScience Restorative Ultra-Lifting Concentrated Serum. This product alone costs P899.00 already, so I have indeed used my P100.00 shipping fee wisely. (See my first Sample Room loot here.)


Celeteque DermoScience Ultra Lifting Serum has Advanced Peptide Complex that boosts collagen synthesis and improves skin barrier function. The Oceagen and Sodium Hyaluronate Moisturizers effectively improve skin elasticity and firmness while reducing fine lines.
  • Full Size: 30 ml
  • Price: PHP 899
  • Sample Size: 1 pc. 30 ml (full size)

About the Product:


Ingredients:


The Packaging:


Celeteque's DermoScience Restorative Ultra-Lifting Concentrated Serum comes in a handy, medicine dropper style applicator, which ensures that you get just the right amount of product based on your need/usage, plus a decreased risk of bacteria invasion on your product, as long as the dropper does not come into any contact with your hands or any other surface.

Swatch:

What I first noticed about the consistency of the product is that it comes in a thick, gel form, versus the thin, more fluid, lighter textured serums I have used before.

Initially, I just used this on my forehead and around my mouth area (the "laugh lines" part which crinkles when I smile), but then progressed to use this on my entire face since I developed no irritations from it. It is slightly sticky when applied, but it dries after a few minutes to a slight shiny finish on my skin. As for the scent, I really have no complaints even if others say that it smells bad. I guess my nose is not sensitive at all. Upon application, I could feel a tightening effect on my skin - a sign of it's "lifting" benefits, perhaps. But this one is not enough if you're after something moisturizing. I only use this at night, because I can't imagine using this product during the day, since I put on makeup and commute, but I do wake up to a more refreshed complexion with this.

Celetqeque's restorative line promises intensive lifting and firming for sagging, mature skin. As I browsed on a brochure booklet I got from the mall containing info about the entire Celeteque's restorative range, this serum is meant to be used as Step 4 of the "cleanse-tone-moisturize-treat" skincare regimen, specifically indicated for use on the neck, since Celeteque has a separate Restorative Wrinkle Smoothing Cream for the face (which is also part of Step 4). Because I prefer a lighter product to be used on my face, I guess I'll follow the booklet, and start using this for my neck.

My Sample Room Review:
 
Source: sampleroom.ph

I've seen lots of ladies who have also gotten this product from Sample Room. For those who have tried Celeteque's DermoScience Restorative Ultra-Lifting Concentrated Serum, how has this one worked out for you so far?

Love,
Helen  

4 comments:

  1. Haven't tried it yet but I'm very interested. And it's quite affordable ha. I did get to try their Acne Solutions and it worked quite well on my break outs.

    I will try this product too. Thanks for sharing.

    Kwala

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like how Celeteque has different lines targeting specific skin concerns. Hope this one works out for you, Kwala! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You can buy from here: http://celeteque.clickhealth.com.ph/

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...