Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Beauty Resolution: Perfectly Groomed Brows & Kissable Lips

This year, make it your beauty resolution to always have perfectly groomed brows and kissable lips. I'll share with you some of The Body Shop's classics to help you with that, plus a NEW product that I'm excited about!

The Body Shop Brow & Liner Kit (P995.00 -> P795.00 until January 31, 2013)

This handy compact contains everything you need to create perfect eyebrows: a double-ended brush and light and dark shades to fill and define. It has two shades, brown and brunette. Dermatoligically and Ophthalmologically tested and suitable for contact-lens wearers.

Ever since I learned the basics of brow grooming, I've never left the house without first filling in my sparse eyebrows. Groomed brows frame my face and make me look polished, so I need less makeup elsewhere. Sometimes, I just go to work with my filled-in brows, tinted lip balm, and sunscreen - nothing more, and I manage to look fine the entire day. This Brow and Liner Kit from The Body Shop is an investment that will last for over a year even with everyday use.

The Body Shop Lip Scuff (P695.00 -> P495.00 until January 31, 2013)

Say goodbye to chapped lips with The Body Shop’s Lip Scuff. Get lip therapy that gently exfoliates the lips, removing dead skin cells, leaving the lips feeling smooth, soft and conditioned.

The Lip Scuff is similar to a lip scrub that's meant to be used once or twice a week. I'd recommend this for those who have dry, chappy lips. This product takes away every flaky bit off your lips and is not damaging compared to using a toothbrush to exfoliate your lips. Remember to always use a lip balm right after!

The Body Shop (New!) Lip Gloss (P595.00 -> P395.00 until January 31, 2013)

Say hello to luscious lips with our new and juicy fruit lip glosses in different flavors you’ll surely love.

While I said that I'm over my lip gloss phase, seeing these made me think otherwise! I've actually sniffed some of these in store, and yes, they do smell as yummy as they look! I wonder if they taste as good as they smell, too. The only way to find out is to get one, but which?

Get these products from The Body Shop, Philippines at P200.00 off until January 31, 2013!

Love,
Helen

13 comments:

  1. Brows are my weaknesses. I need to check out the Brow and Liner Kit! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like how you do your brows though! So nice. :)

      Delete
  2. I love the brow kit.. though I still find it a little steep pa din for the price :( ammp.. Thanks for sharing :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm wondering how the brow and liner kit fits me, and on the other hand i love seeing the lip gloss babies....wow they've got a lot, so excited to drop by their store already. Nice post helen.^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm wondering how the brow and liner kit fits me, and on the other hand i love seeing the lip gloss babies....wow they've got a lot, so excited to drop by their store already. Nice post helen.^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TBS' store makeup artists can assist you with the brow kit. I'm most excited about the lip gloss! They all smell delicious. :)

      Delete
  5. great blog and I really like this post! I'm glad that I found you :) Ofc I'm your new follower
    Don't forget to visit my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i use the brow kit Benefit and i really use it every day since i bought it:o)) your blog is really very nice and you have here so much interesting things!♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh Benefit's brow kit is part of my wishlist! :) Brow powders last forever, don't you agree? I've been using a matte brown eyeshadow from one of my TBS eye palettes for a year now, and it looks like it will lasts for 2 to 3 more years, even with everyday use! :)

      Thanks for dropping by my blog. ♥

      Delete
  7. Hi! I'm very interested with the brow kit, thought I'm not sure if I'm ready to make the purchase na. I'm not that good in the brows and eyes department, baka masayang lang. hehe

    Does the lip scruff have any taste?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A cheaper alternative to the brow kit would have to be...matte brown eyeshadow! :D That's what I use everyday! And you can get decent makeup brushes at Landmark. I got my brow brush for just P40. :D

      The lipscuff smells minty and gives a mild tingling sensation, but I don't think it tastes like anything. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...