Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Body Shop Lily Cole Lip & Cheek Dome (Now at 70% Off!)

If you're a fan of cream blush, and would like to get a new one right at this moment, I highly suggest you drop by your nearest The Body Shop store, as the limited edition Lily Cole Lip & Cheek Dome is now at 70% off - until January 7, 2013 (tomorrow).

The Body Shop Lily Cole Lip & Cheek Dome in Crazy for Coral (P895.00 -> P268.50)
Cream-to-powder colour for lips and cheeks that’s easy to wear and easy to blend. Wear it just as it is or under lip gloss.


The Lily Cole Lip & Cheek Dome is Lily Cole's personal favorite from the entire limited edition Lily Cole makeup range, and it comes in a cute, compact dome. The Body Shop says that this one has a cream-to-powder formula, but I feel that this is more like just a cream blush. It glides on effortlessly on my skin and gives me a slight wash of color on my cheeks.
 
Swatch: Crazy for Coral

The shade I have is Crazy for Coral, and it has a light peach shade that is very sheer. I think that this will only show up for those with light complexion. When I blended it on my skin, it almost disappeared (see picture above). Those with deeper complexions might want to use Pinch Me Pink (a brighter pink shade).
 
When Worn

I like the subtle glow Crazy for Coral gives my face, but since I have oily skin, this doesn't last a long time on me. It seems to fade after a few hours, and I don't like reapplying cream-based products throughout the day. Despite it being a Lip & Cheek Dome, I don't like using this for my lips since the pale peach shade washes me out. I would recommend this product only to those who have dry to normal skin. As for the shade, do get Pinch Me Pink instead - it's more pigmented and it's something you can really also use for your lips.

Love,
Helen

14 comments:

  1. My sister has this and it looks really pretty on her! It stayed on her cheeks for quite long maybe becuz she has dry sin~ You look nice with this shade too ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to know that this works well for your sis! She might wanna get a backup while it's on sale! :)

      Delete
  2. ohhh i love it! looks pretty on you sis :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It gives you a nice natural glow on the cheeks Helen! Since it's on 70% off and I love coral shades, I think I'll drop by SM North tomorrow and maybe grab one of this..haha. =))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Charlie! :) Better call their branch first to see if they have stocks.

      Delete
  4. looks really pretty too bad it's out of stock in the branch near our house

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stocks do run out fast because of the sale. Hope you find one in another branch.

      Delete
  5. This is the only blush I've seen that gives a 100% natural glow.. will check this out :) Thanks helen!

    www.eyahnism.info

    ReplyDelete
  6. The packaging looks cute but not a big fan of cream blushes. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the packaging too! So girly! :) I don't use cream blush much too since I have oily skin.

      Delete
  7. Wow anlaki ng discount. Looks good on you.

    XX, Jenniya
    http://simplyjenniya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today is the last day of the 70% off discount! Thanks, Jenniya! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...