Thursday, January 24, 2013

Made In Candy Philippines

Who here loves candy? I know I do! :D I'll share with you the cutest candies I've seen lately - Made In Candy! This jar I have at home is from my sister.


Made In Candy opened up their first store here in the Philippines late last year at Rockwell Powerplant Mall. I haven't been to their store to witness the candy artisan craft their hand-made candies by hand in front of the customers, but I bet it's an amazing sight!
 
When no two pieces of candy are ever the same, you know we make rock candy lovingly by hand.


This jar holds lots of different designs and flavors of rock candy. Not only do they look good, they also taste great! You can distinctly distinguish the flavors from each piece.
 
I ♥ Philippines

I've seen online that Made In Candy could also make customized candies (for events and the like). A personalized jar of candies would make nice giveaways and souvenirs.


Get your rock candy fix over at Made In Candy, Philippines. Have a sweet day! :)

Love,
Helen

10 comments:

  1. IVE SEEN last year!!!!!!!!! pero ang layo ko lang XD
    hay sana meron sa trinoma nacucurious tlga ako dito :))
    you didnt comment about the taste of the candies?
    no surprises ba?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, what flavor you see is what you get! Well except for unique designs like pigs and monkeys. But they're all yummy! :)

      Delete
  2. they are so yummy and look really cute ^__^ i think my favorite is the red one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that too! I prefer my candies red. Haha :)

      Delete
  3. eeeh! :) I saw this kahapon na magoopen sa megamall :) Sana mag-open na :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That's great news! Didn't know they were gonna open in SM Megamall.

      Delete
  4. cute, i love such fruti candy really nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The concept of handmade rock candies is really unique!

      Delete
  5. how much for the customize candy per 35g jar? thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I'm sorry I don't know the price. Maybe you can try asking them here: https://www.facebook.com/MadeInCandyPhilippines :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...