Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Body Lotion

I love free weekends when I can get up at 12 noon and do nothing all day! Since today is a feel good Saturday for me, I'd love to share with you all a feel good product that I (and my sisters) love! I've raved about how much I loved body butters from The Body Shop, and how I wasn't satisfied with most lotions because they didn't moisturize my skin enough. The I discovered something - with lotions, consistency is the key. With consistency, I don't mean how viscous the product is, but how often you apply it.


When I ran out of body butter, I gave lotions a chance with The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Body Lotion. I'm halfway through with my bottle, and I am in love with it.

The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Body Lotion (P750.00)
A superb body lotion which goes on light and smells divine. For everyday moisture and feel good, peachy fragrance.

Ingredients:


The back part of the bottle label has this scannable code which lets you know more about the interesting and amazing Community Fair Trade ingredients stories of The Body Shop.

This body lotion provides lightweight moisture for dry skin with peach extract and vineyard peach fragrance. It also contains shea butter, which is known to be highly moisturizing. I love the light and non-sticky feel, and how soft, supple, and moisturized my skin always feels afterwards. I used this all over my body every night, and I haven't been getting rough, dry, and cracked skin since. During the day, I only use this on my legs since I wear skirts to work and I wouldn't want the air conditioner to suck the moisture out of my skin. The best part of the product would be the sweet, fruity, and deliciously fresh scent. It would have been lovely had The Body Shop also released a body mist for this limited edition body care range.

As I have said, the Vineyard Peach products you see in store are limited edition, so catch them while you can!

Love,
Helen

2 comments:

  1. i love this post...surely i'm always inlove with peach scent products. Definitely gonna hoard for this one.tnx helen.^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peach just smells so good! TBS also has a lip gloss in this scent. Thank you also, Cheenee! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...