Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Phil-Cosmetics Expo 2011

Last Sunday, my sister and I went to SM Megamall and dropped by the cosmetics expo. While I was expecting the Megatrade Hall to be filled with many well-known brands (that would give special discounts), I found the venue to be quite small and I was not familiar with some brands there. At least they got some exposure! :D

Something new from Chic Nail Color! Glitter nail polish with different shapes. See the shade name for the corresponding shapes. (Left to Right: Miss Daisy, I ♥ This, My Superstar, Butterfly Away, Wish Upon A Star)

Bobbie Premium Nail Creme (Glaze) in Supernova and Solar Burst (P24.00 each)

NYX Goodies!

NYX Round Lipstick in Doll (P150.00)

Nyx Nude on Nude Natural Look Kit (P550.00)

I love the mix of matte and shimmery neutral shades of the eye shadows, and the pretty lip color. This palette is definitely perfect for creating a natural look.

What did you get from the Phil-Cosmetics Expo? Do share!

Love,
Helen

12 comments:

  1. I like the Nude on Nude palette! :D I wasn't able to go sa Expo. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there last Sunday. I only bought Lorys hari cream. I must have been sick that day! Haha! :)

    Great buys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Janinay: Aww, there's always a next time. :)

    @Jes: Haha! Had I known Lorys was at P100 I would have bought one in Chocolate. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nyay! meron napal ganung polish ang chic. Dinaanana ko siya bakit di ko siya tinignan!!!! Inggit much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jade: Oh no, di bale magiging available na rin to siguro soon sa mga deptarment stores/supermarkets. Natuwa kami sa Butterfly Away kasi gunmetal ung color tapos may little butterflies, so cute. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never saw those nailpolishes from chic. The Lory's ladies will deliver my tubs tomorrow naubusan kasi ako nung snake oil. Great finds Helen~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I intentionally missed that event. Sakit kasi sa bulsa eh. Haha. Dami ko nang gastos these days!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the glitter nail polish!! <3 they look so cute I want to try :D too bad I wasn't able to the Expo :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Genn: It was my sister who spotted the glitter nail polish. :D Hope you receive your Lorys tub. Snake Oil is super interesting. I wonder how it smells like?

    @Onika: Super! Don't worry there's always a next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Mrs. Kolca: Same here, I have to save money this month! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your there pala! we have a booth there! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Jessica: Sayang, I didn't know about your booth earlier. Next time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...