Friday, September 16, 2011

Oranges and Peacocks

Today, I came home to find a letter for me. It's such a great surprise since I love letters. It's from my sister's good friend, Nades. She's one of the cutest girls I know - very cheerful, quirky, and kikay! Evidence is here on her tumblr site. Do follow her if you have tumblr! :)

A letter and a peacock ring (to match my peacock shirt!) :P

Because she insisted that citrine was an orange. Cute! :>
(But you're right, the color of a citrine stone is yellow-orange.)

She's creative like that. I've never doodled my name in an artsy manner. I can only doodle using straight lines because I have zero creativity.

I was so touched with the letter, Nades! And yes, this is my very first "fan mail". Thanks for being super supportive. It's readers like you that motivate me to keep on writing and improving myself. Thanks so much for the sweet surprise. :D

Love,
Helen

P.S. I ♥ the peacock ring! It's so pretty!
P.P.S. Don't forget to visit Nades' site: http://itsnades.tumblr.com :)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...