Monday, September 26, 2011

Cheap Thrill: KFC Streetwise Spoonfuls

I've found something that managed to make me smile amidst the gloomy dark skies and rain outside - it's KFC Streetwise Spoonfuls! I love desserts and anything sweet, so the moment I saw this in the store menu, I knew that I had to get it. I love that KFC has expanded their dessert options, because now they have 4 variants of Streetwise Spoonfuls and the classic Brownie.

At only P29.00 a cup, now you can indulge everyday!

Mango Cheesecake

This one is my favorite! It has just the right amount of sweetness to it. However, I find the topmost syrup/fruit layer too thin. But it's okay, because you really can't complain for its price. I like this one and I would buy this again when I go to KFC.

Chocolate Mousse

This one is a classic. I remember this already being sold before but on a wider and flatter cup which was then P40.00. The price has decreased and so has its size. They could have been more generous with the candy sprinkles on top so this dessert would look cuter. I find the topmost whipped cream layer too thick and a bit bland, but I love the chocolate mousse part of this dessert. This one is a typical chocolate mousse cup.

Streetwise Spoonfuls come in 4 great flavors:
Chocolate Mousse
Choco Banana Pie
Chocolate Tiramisu
Mango Cheesecake

Have you tried these yet? Which one did you like most? Mine is Mango Cheesecake. :)

Love,
Helen

8 comments:

  1. I would love to try these.

    I can't help but notice the big difference between the picture of Chocolate Mousse & the pic from KFC. Ang nipis lang pala ng layer..but I still think the price is reasonable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jill: I noticed that too. But come to think of it, the picture is always bigger and better vs. the actual product. Sana same nalang noh? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't like the tiramisu. But i wanna try the mango one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jade: Haven't tried that yet. Mango Cheesecake is yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy~ <3 I love desserts!! I want to try and eat them someday :D Thanks for sharing <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Mango Cheesecake and Chocolate Mousse spoonfuls, too.

    I haven't tried the other 2 because I don't like them as cakes, either. =))

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Onika: Thanks for reading! :) I hope you like it too!

    @Jackie: Same here. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...