Sunday, September 18, 2011

Freestyle Ballers Slap Watch

I've got a new arm candy that looks as sweet as candy. If you're curious on what it is, it's a Freestyle Slap Watch from Freestyle Ballers! Freestyle Ballers is the brainchild of Nathan Flores, a UA&P student who has put up his own business while still studying in school. How cool is that? :D


Truth to be told, I'm not really a watch person. The reason is because almost ALL watches feel loose when I wear it on my stick-thin arm/wrist. They move around and feel clunky. Not with this one though! Since it is a slap watch, I just slap it on, and it wraps itself around my arm perfectly. No kidding! It fits perfectly, so now I've got no reason not to wear a watch.

Another reason why I love it is because it's pink, which is my favorite color! The color literally pops on my outfit.

I wore it today together with the purple slap bracelet I found at home.

The combo reminds me of a rainbow cake. :D

Freestyle Ballers also has other products:

#LEGGO Ballers (P120.00)



My personal favorite would be the Freestyle Slap Watch. It comes in all colors of the rainbow and more so you're bound to get one that would suit your taste and personal style. They also make customized ballers you can give away as souvenirs for events and such.

Freestyle Ballers are sold online. Like them on Facebook for more information. :)

Love,
Helen

16 comments:

  1. We have the same dilemma with how watches fit on wrist. They always have to be personally adjusted so that they won't be that loose. So nice that you got pink!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww that's such a cool looking watch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Eunice: Nice meeting you last weekend! I initially got a blue one, but I traded it with a guy who got a pink watch. What color did you get? :)

    @Sugar: It brightens up my day because of the happy color! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. where did u get the violet slap baller? :) can the person you get it from print personalized prints on it? thank you! text me please 0927 868 9913, Nathan Flores

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got mine in black! :) It was nice meeting you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Nathan: The purple one is a prize from a children's party. No prints on this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Jes: Wow cool! Can't wait to read your post about it. Hope to see you again soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww, those are so cute.i love the colors of the slap watches.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Jackie: Do get one, it's only P250. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! adorable watch! I want to have one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im so happy with my yellow watch! :) my officemates are raving about it :)Im so happy with my yellow watch! :) my officemates are raving about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Onika: Yey! Glad you liked it. Do get one! :)

    @Ria: Your watch is sooo pretty! :D And same here, my officemates like it too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me too! I've been chatting with Ria on Facebook. Too bad, I can't join the fun on Saturday at The Ramp. =( Anyhoo, I got orange which I gave to my brother. I'm planning to buy the pink, yellow, and black one because it's fun to "slap" them. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Eunice: I'll add you on FB! Too bad you can't come on Saturday. You can go to the BDJ launch on Oct. 16 though! I badly want to go there because the 2012 planner is discounted for sure. I hope they don't make me go to work that day. :) I'm sure your brother will love the watch. Great picks; pink is my super duper favorite but yellow and black are cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh, we have the same watch, pink! I'll order different colors for my kids, they love it!
    btw, following you now dear! thanks also for joining my site.
    see yah around. oh, btw, i'm using mommy nuts in blogworld. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Mommy Nuts: Cute name! :) Aww, thanks for following back. I'll see you in the next events hopefully. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...