Saturday, September 10, 2011

Bobbi Brown Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara

Usually, I go for drugstore mascaras since they're part of my "scrimp" list when it comes to makeup. I also prefer non-waterproof mascaras since I don't like the hassle of removing the waterproof ones. So imagine my delight when I received this Bobbi Brown mascara in the mail 2 months ago. It's my first "luxury" mascara, and I am so excited to finally use this!

About Bobbi Brown Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara:
Bobbi’s new gold standard for ultra-long, perfectly separated lashes. The secret? An upgraded good-for-your lashes formula working in perfect synergy with a unique brush. In just one sweep you get noticeably longer lashes & perfect separation. And because it’s enriched with olive-derived emollients, Vitamin B and humectants, this long-wearing mascara conditions lashes while staying smudge & flake-free. You’ll be lash obsessed.



What I Love About It:
  • The tube has a sleek feel to it. I love touching it. XD
  • The bristles work wonderfully in separating and coating the lashes. It is designed in a way that you won't have to double dip and pump the mascara during use, since it deposits the right amount of product on the wand for you to be able to coat your lashes thoroughly.


  • It really lengthened my lashes.


  • It won't leave your lashes looking clumpy and spidery. It looks really natural.


  • It does not flake.
  • It comes off with just warm water.

What I Don't Like About It:

  • It does not make my lashes look fuller (since it is a lengthening mascara).
  • This mascara does not hold the curl of my eyelashes. My lashes droops by midday.
  • It smudges on the outer corners of my under eyes (something that does not happen when I use cheaper drugstore mascaras).
  • 2 days after using this, I developed 2 tiny dots on the lower waterline of my left eye. They look like tiny stys, but it's not like it will grow bigger so I just let it be. I hope they disappear. I think I'm allergic to this product, or maybe I did not remove it properly.

Would I repurchase? No.

Available at Bobbi Brown counters in Rustan's.

I'm looking for a new non-waterproof mascara. What can you suggest? :)

Love,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...