Friday, September 16, 2011

Giga Baby Insect Repellant Spray

Happy Friday, everyone! My review for the day is about Giga Baby Insect Repellant Spray. I got this from Sesou Nature Source while I was just walking around the mall. This caught my interest because: (1) dengue is scary and (2) my baby niece always gets bitten by mosquitoes. I bought 3 bottles; one for me, one for my little sister, and one for my niece.


Giga Baby Insect Repellant Spray is a milder version of Giga's popular natural insect repellant. It's safe for baby's skin and clothes, and it's DEET-free. Yey!

Actually, I always carry a small bottle of insect repellant lotion in my bag, but I don't like to use it because I feel like there are too much chemicals in it that could be bad for my skin. I just use it when I don't have a choice. When I saw this mild insect repellant spray made of natural oils, I knew that I had to buy it.

This one smells light. Among all the natural insect repellant sprays, I find this one to be the mildest smelling one. It leaves a mild, but never overpowering scent. It's also non-sticky (considering that it has natural essential oils in the ingredients list). I can say that this works, because I am a mosquito magnet, and if I wear shorts, I'm bound to get several mosquito bites on my legs. I used this and didn't get bitten by mosquitoes that day. (Or maybe it was just my lucky day. Haha!)


I read from the internet that this one is safe even for a newborn baby's skin. Just to be safe, I prefer to spray it on baby's clothes and bedsheet instead to shoo away those pesky mosquitoes. But for kids and adults, spray away! This won't irritate your skin. One quick reminder, since this is a spray type insect repellant, you have to spray this on frequently for it to be effective, because it does not stick to your skin the same way as lotions do. :)

Would I repurchase? Yes.
Price: P185.00 for 100ml
Available at Sesou Nature Source.

Stay safe from dengue this rainy season, everyone! :)

Love,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...