Monday, December 19, 2011

Snoe Beso Balm

WARNING: Prolonged use may attract the opposite gender and cause intense flirting.

This is no ordinary lip balm. Snoe Beso Balm takes lip care to a whole new level, as it promises to plump, soothe, and protect your lips, while freshening your breath at the same time! Can your lip balm do all that?

It's a Beso Balm because it instantly freshens your breath, so you're ready for beso beso anytime!


INSTRUCTIONS: Use before kissing or whenever you feel like it!

INGREDIENTS: Coconut oil, Sunflower seed oil, Beeswax, Spearmint leaf oil, Shea butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Menthol, Benzophenone 3, Blue 1 (CI42090), Yellow 5 (CI19140)


What I Love About It:
  • Since I love cooling, mentholated lip balms, then this was an automatic plus in my book!
  • For the "freshens breath" part, the strong menthol scent reminds me of Judge Chewing Gum (yum!).
  • The cooling sensation reminds me of my almost empty LipIce Lip Balm. Snoe's more mintier though, and I prefer it over my previous one since this one does not contain mineral oil, petrolatum, and other chemical ingredients that could be potentially harmful.
  • As for the packaging, I like stick-type lip balms better than those that come in a pot since it's more sanitary. The cap does not come off easily.
  • It is not tinted, so it won't affect the lip color you'll wear. I'm wearing this under my Allue Creamy Lip Color (red shade) as I type, and my lips look so plump and dewy. It's not greasy so the lip color won't slide off.
  • The cooling, tingling sensation lasts on my lips for about 5 minutes after I apply it. My lips feel bigger then, but when I look at the mirror, it's just the same. For the plumping part, I hardly notice the difference. But it makes my lips look so healthy and dewy.

Before & After
(almost the same)


  • I love how this lip balm glides so smoothly on my lips. It feels like butter melting on your lips as you apply it. See its soft texture in the picture below.


  • I also use this at night before I sleep, and when I wake up, my lips are super smooth with less lines.
  • It does not leave a white residue on your inner lips (like other waxy lip balms do).

What I Don't Like About It:
  • The manufacturing and expiry date are not indicated on the packaging.
  • It has no SPF. (Lips need SPF too since it's thin and prone to skin cancer.)

Would I Repurchase? Definitely! Snoe will be coming up with other flavors of Beso Balm soon. EXCITING! :)
Price: P149.00
Available in Cinderella (at Glorietta), Festival Mall, SM Muntinlupa, and SM Valenzuela.

Love,
Helen

4 comments:

  1. I've tried using this balm and I liked the minty feel but if you'll use this regularly it causes your lips to dry. I bought one for me, and another for my sister. She had the same experience in using this product.

    Yup, another con is that it has no expiration date.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might be due to menthol which has some form of alcohol in it. Although I've not yet experienced dryness from using this, thanks for the heads up!

      Delete
  2. I love this lip balm!! :D though mine is already gone, but I gonna post the review soon as well!

    though it's a little expensive for a lipbalm, but I still love it! I'm planning to buy the baby lip from maybelline, the relieving menthol one. I want to see the difference :D anyway, love your review as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're the sweetest! I love Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm's packaging, so colorful and cute. I haven't tried it yet so I'm looking forward to your review. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...