Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Unleash Your Inner Libertine

If you're a fan of The Body Shop like I am, then you'd be familiar with their iconic White Musk fragrance. I've liked it since I was in high school, but then I used to just used light colognes and body mists. Now that I feel all grown up, it's time for a fragrance upgrade. The classic White Musk range is celebrating its 30th year already, and this year, The Body Shop ends 2011 with a bang by launching their newest avant-garde fragrance - White Musk Libertine.

The first time I encountered this fragrance, I wondered what Libertine meant. So the moment I got home, I just had to Google it! It is said that Libertines are freethinkers. They placed value on physical pleasures, meaning those experienced through the five senses.

White Musk Libertine (P1,095.00 for 30ml)
A new floral musk masterpiece. An exciting evolution of the iconic original.

A bold new twist on musk, this sensual eau de toilette features a heady blend of cruelty-free musks at its top, heart, and base, with sweet notes of Turkish delight, baby orchid, and Chantilly cream.

Orchids remind me of the graduation corsage we have, only I didn't remember it having a remarkable scent. Turkish Delight is a soft candy usually made of water, sugar, corn starch, cream of tartar, and rosewater. Chantilly cream, by the way, is sweetened whipped cream flavored with vanilla or brandy. Sounds so sweet, doesn't it? This is my signature scent for this holiday season. It's warm, sensual, feminine, but with a playful twist. I feel like this scent goes well with my body chemistry and the relatively cool weather we're having now.

White Musk Libertine Range

White Musk Range

Buy 1 at 10% off; buy 2 or more at 15% off for both the White Musk and White Musk Libertine Range. Visit your nearest The Body Shop store and experience the fragrance today!

Love,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...