Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Benefit Brow Bar @ Greenbelt 5

I'm no good when it comes to taking care of my brows. I have super thin and sparse brows with no shape (and I am not exaggerating). Untouched, it looks like a thin forest. Haha. I guess I'll just leave my issues to the brow experts over at the Benefit Brow Bar. It's inside their boutique in Greenbelt 5, which opened last December 15, 2011.





Draw, wax, pluck, and trim. Angela worked her magic on my brows.

Before

After

I have never had brows this groomed before! I have tried eyebrow threading in some waxing salons, but they can't shape my brows the way Benefit did. It's just terrific! I feel like I need less makeup and I still look polished. As the founders of Benefit put it, groomed and gorgeous brows light up your look instantly - just like a mini makeover!

Thank you, Benefit and Angela for the superb brow waxing experience!

Love,
Helen

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous brows, Helen! :) I should visit Benefit soon!

    http://jesroque.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could really see the difference! Really neat. :D I got virgin brows and this makes me wanna! Hehehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jes: Thank you, dear! Yes, do visit their store! It's too pink and pretty to miss. :)

    @Charlene: Super big difference diba? :) Do try it. A brow makeover will instantly brighten up your face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool thi is awesome. Im sure my sister will love this. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. how much does it cost you for this service? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brow waxing at Benefit's Brow Bar costs P700, but sometimes they have promos like buy 1 take 1.

      Delete
  6. hi do they also color the brows?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi do they also color the brows?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if they do. You may ask them here: https://www.facebook.com/benefitcosmeticsphilippines :)

      Delete
  8. It just took you P700 for everything? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The basic brow grooming like this cost P700.00 in 2011, but I am not sure if the rates are still the same as of today. :)

      Delete
  9. Hi.. Do you still put eyebrow in the 2nd pic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they apply eyebrow makeup as a finishing touch to the waxing procedure.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...