Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Human Nature Sunflower Beauty Oil

It's the last few days of the year; time flies by so fast, don't you agree? I'm loving the cool weather we're having now. I wish this would last all year round, but my skin does not agree with me. My skin type has always been like this: oily around the face, and dry all over the body. I always have to use thick body butters because lotions just don't do the job for me. Lately, I've been experiencing super dry and itchy skin around my legs (and whole body, for that matter) due to the cold and dry weather we're having now. During these times, even body butters are not enough, so what I did was I turned to my trusty all-around miracle bottle of Human Nature's Sunflower Beauty Oil.

I've listed below my experiences with the use of the Sunflower Beauty Oil.

17 Miracles in 1 Bottle
  1. Softens and lightens underarms - This was the main reason why I bought the Sunflower Beauty Oil in the first place. I use this every night and I can see results! My underarms look brighter and it has a smoother texture. However, some chicken skin are still there. I don't know what to do with them. :|
  2. Lightens dark under eye circles
  3. Lightens dark spots and pimple marks
  4. Under eye moisturizer
  5. Prevents and diminishes the appearance of stretch marks - Although I can't see the difference in my existing stretch marks around the hips, this can help prevent new ones from forming. (Stretch marks are best treated while they're new (red/violet in color). Once they've turned white, they're hard to remove/lighten.)
  6. Softens feet soles, knees, and elbows - My sister and I have cracked heels, and this also helps make them disappear.
  7. Removes stubborn makeup - I use this to remove makeup on my eye area (eyebrow pencil/powder, eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner). It makes makeup removal a breeze! Although I personally do not use waterproof mascara, my sister does and she loves how the Sunflower Beauty Oil lets her take off all the stubborn mascara with ease. No pulling of eyelashes here!
  8. Overall body misturizer - This was what I was talking about a while ago. Due to the weather we're having now, the skin all over my body has been dry as a desert. It itches and feels very uncomfortable. After bathing at night, I use the Sunflower Beauty Oil all over my body (from neck down). It instanly hydrates my skin and is easily absorbed without any scent or sticky/greasy feel. I love it!
  9. Moisturizes dry hair ends
  10. Softens the cuticles - I get hangnails quite often, and I use this oil to prevent them from forming.
  11. De-frizzes hair
  12. Adds shine to dull hair
  13. Relieves itching and inflammation caused by insect bites - Have I mentioned I am a mosquito-magnet? I get bites every so often. When I do get bitten, I wash the part with soap and water (if possible) and rub this oil on the affected area. The itch might take a while to subside; don't expect this to relieve itching in a snap.
  14. Nourishes and conditions eyelashes - This goes with #7. After you remove mascara with this, this also moisturizes your lashes.
  15. Lightens dark lips - I don't have dark lips, but I try this since I am curious. The lip balm I am currently using has sunflower oil in its ingredients, so this sure is harmless to use on the lips. It does not leave the lips looking glossy (like lip gloss and other oils do). It gives lips a subtle sheen which gets easily absorbed, with no scent or flavor.
  16. Soothes skin after shaving
  17. Relieves itchy scalp

*For #2, #3, and #4: I do not use this on my face and eye area because I have a separate moisturizer and eye cream, and I still feel uncomfortable using any form of oil on my face.
*For #9, #11, and #12: I'm not sure how this Sunflower Beauty Oil works for the hair since I have not tried it yet. I also don't use oils/serums in general on my hair since I commute and I don't like any more dust/dirt/pollution sticking to my hair.
*For #16: I don't shave.
*For #17: My scalp is not dry and itchy hence I don't use it for that area either.

Only one con, and I am not sure if only I have this problem, but the oil somewhat spills around the container when I use it, and my bottle always feels slippery. Just my OC-ness talking over there, but it's no biggie.

Would I repurchase? Yes, and how I wish there were bigger bottles of this!
Price: P129.75 for 50ml
Available in Human Nature's website, leading supermarkets (like Rustan's and Shopwise), Landmark Department Store, Beauty Bar, and thru dealers.

Have you tried this product yet? If yes, how do you find it? :)

Love,
Helen

17 comments:

  1. i agree with you, the bottle feels slippery due to oil after a few uses. and my main purpose for buying this one too before was for my underarms. LOL. anyway, i've just received my order from HNN today, and yey for Sunflower Beauty Oil! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this one too.. but i haven't tested it yet.. but if its effective on you, malamang sakin din.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made me totally curious about this. I've seen it before but I never bought it. Now I want it for my hair. Hm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Charlene: Yey! I love it when my Human Nature package arrives. I always get excited to open it even if I already know what is in it. Haha!

    @Jade: I hope it works for you too!

    @Chriselle: Do try it! It's inexpensive considering the many uses it gives. I'm halfway through with my bottle and I will certainly buy again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greatest review I've read about this product so far! Thanks for the review Helen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Mica: Awwww! You're so sweet. Glad you liked the review! And I hope you will try the Sunflower Beauty Oil soon. Super worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been using this product, and thank you Ms. Helen for the great review, now I know its other uses. :)
    -kimce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading, Kimce! I so love HHN's Sunflower Beauty Oil. :)

      Delete
  8. apply this on your lashes it will make them grow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't noticed the lash growth, but it works great in removing waterproof mascara. The mascara comes off easier, and this oil nourishes the lashes as well. :)

      Delete
  9. saan po nakakabili ng human natural sunflower oil???thankyou po!

    ReplyDelete
  10. saan po makakabili ng human natural sunflower??thankyou po!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Dhimple! You can buy this product from here: http://humanheartnature.com/buy/

    ReplyDelete
  12. may outlet ba dito sa Davao City? San pwede makabili? salamat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pwede ka bumili online, they ship nationwide.

      Delete
  13. Human Nature products are available at Philcoa, Quezon City at Stall #1, CITIMALL, Commonwealth Ave., Diliman, QC


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing. Their head office is also along Feria, Commonwealth so you can also shop from there.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...