Sunday, December 18, 2011

Etude House = Divisoria Packaging?

Dear Etude House,

I love your store and your products, but I hate the way you package your products. I was really planning to buy Christmas gifts for my family and friends in your store, but seeing this just took the Christmas spirit away and made me think otherwise. I did not choose your store over drugstore cosmetics for nothing. I expected my purchases to be wrapped in cutesy pink paper bags to save me from wrapping gifts - and not in cheap cellophane. Please don't scrimp on your customers like that. Also, your cashiers in the SM The Block branch were rude. They're not the friendliest I've encountered and they could have smiled more often. They made my sisters and I wait for about 5 minutes for this lousy wrap, with them manually cutting and taping these cellophane pieces. (If the items I were going to buy was for personal use, then I would not bother with the paper bags or plastics.) Also, when the cashier handed me the change, she just threw it on my hand. The coins scattered all over the counter, and she did nothing but stare.

 

Just saying,
Helen

15 comments:

  1. sobra naman customer service nila. Attention ETUDE HOUSE sana makarating sa inyo ito..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better post this on their like page to bring it to their attention. Good things the sales ladies at SM Manila are nice and accomodating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! i will never buy from this branch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so agree with you Helen! That SA from their SM Megamall branch was so effin rude. I was just asking some info about their pink card and all she did was turn her back on me. And their bags are on inventory daw, that they can't afford to wrap my stuff individually. Like really?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grabe bumili din kami ng friend ko sa SM BLOCK ang cheap ng bngay na plastic container. as in clear plastic lang. ineexpect nman namen na paperbag kc maganda yung paper bag. BB cream bnili namen. Tsk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can post this link on their FB page or email them about your concern. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Naku ako yan.. picturan ko mga sales lady na yan...

    ReplyDelete
  8. ouch.. my mom has been complaining too of stores not giving her paper bags. she bought some bags as gifts to her girl friends and now she have to manually wrap them. why do they do that? kainis!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll tell this to my friend she's handling this etude branch I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My! One of the reasons why I purchase from Etude is because of their cute paper bags too. They must have run out of those since it's shopping season :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. the nonSM branches are no different. was there yesterday and their gift bundles were just wrapped in a plastic with their logo written all over and tied with a ribbon. if you need something presentable, you will have to go with the 1k above ones. sad :((

    ReplyDelete
  12. ay, nung bumili din ako one time, ganyan din 'yung plastic bag na pinaglagyan.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always shop there. Ok naman sila. May time lang last week ata (baka same tayo ng panahon nagpunta) na yung cashier, na siya ata yung manager dun (short colored hair). Super badtrip at nagpaparinig pa dun sa SA's ng EH. Baka yun yung incident?
    Bumili ako kelan lang, 1 item lang, sa ganyan din nilagay.
    Out of 5 times na nagshop ako ng marami, once lang nilagay sa big paper bag ng EH, most of the time sa big clear plastic bag lang nilalagay.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...