Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Before it's too late, I'd like to greet you all a Merry Christmas! This year, we spent Christmas visiting our Gua-Ma (grandmother from my Mother's side). She was super happy when we went to her place. I felt kind of guilty for not visiting her more often, which I am definitely gonna do next year. My gift for her this Christmas was simple but super nice - Human Nature's Sunflower Beauty Oil plus some chocolates. I think she could use that Beauty Oil for everything! After visiting her, my family ate an early dinner at Chef Robert. No Noche Buena for us, so better eat good food while we're out. My sister and I introduced this wonderful little restaurant to our parents. It was their first time to dine there, and they absolutely LOVED the food. I won't post reviews anymore on our Christmas dinner, since I have posted 2 already. You may read about them here.
Here's a happy cupcake for you! :) 
How about you? How did you spend your Christmas? I hope you all enjoy this festive season and take time to reconnect with your family and friends
Love,
Helen

P.S. That cute cupcake was from Love Lots. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...