Sunday, April 27, 2014

GWP Alert: Ellana Multi-Purpose Powder in Brilliance

I'll admit, I'm a late bloomer when it comes to discovering mineral makeup. Imagine, it's my first time to try it early this year! Now, Ellana Minerals is a staple in my makeup kit. My best bet for daily wear is their Loose Mineral Powder Foundation and Pressed Mineral Blush Duo.

Mineral makeup is highly pigmented and versatile, so I'm excited to share with you an exciting freebie for all of you Ellana lovers out there. Ellana Minerals has a special GWP promo this summer!


For every P1,000.00 purchase online and in their counters (The Ramp Trinoma, Glorietta, and Cinderella in Megamall), the customer will get a free Multi-Purpose Powder in Brilliance.


Brilliance is a gorgeous shade that can be used on the eyes, cheeks, lips, face, and body.


The promo runs until May 31, 2014. Who's excited? :D

Like Ellana Cosmetics on Facebook for more information and updates about the brand.

Love,
Helen

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's a good deal! I've had a few mineral makeup in my makeup stash but I have yet to actually try Ellana :)


    xoxo,
    Gelleesh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Gellie! You have to try Ellana. Super love ko yung loose powder foundation. ♥

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...