Friday, April 11, 2014

Hello Kitty Around the World

Hello Kitty! ♥

Just the name itself excites me already. I remember getting my first (legit) Hello Kitty stuffed toy when I was 7, and that mall trip seared in my memory forever. Haha. I don't think I'll ever outgrow Hello Kitty! :D


Hello Kitty + Traveling (my recent love!) is a perfect combination. I'm currently appreciating the many beautiful parts of the Philippines, but part of my travel bucket list is to also visit various scenic places such as Paris, Italy, London, Japan, New York, and Germany.

As of now, I get my fill of the globe-trotting experience as Hello Kitty brings me along with her during her travels with the new collection from Sanrio: Hello Kitty Around The World.

Hello Kitty Plush Doll

I'm used to seeing Hello Kitty in her usual attire, but now she's all dressed up in various national costumes from European, American, and Asian destinations. How cute is that! I think she looks good in any outfit. :D

Hello Kitty Ceramic Tumblers in Paris and Germany

Hello Kitty Coasters in London and New York

Hello Kitty fans will love the plush dolls, tumblers, mugs, stainless tumblers, bag tags, pins, ref magnets, eco bags, and water bottles - all adored with original Hello Kitty Around The World designs! ♥





I'm also loving this super cute pink Hello Kitty 2014 Planner. This one's perfect my little sister! I would have kept and used it had I not bought the BDJ 2014 Planner. ;)

Hello Kitty is sure a cute Globetrotter. I'm sure kids of all ages around the world will love and appreciate this collection! To know more, follow @imHelloKittyPH on Twitter and Instagram.

Love,
Helen

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...