Monday, April 28, 2014

Etude House Water Color Blusher in No. 4 Lilac

My standard go-to shades for blush are pink and peach, but I have a newfound fascination with lilac! Blame it on the purple (radiant orchid, to be exact) makeup trend. I've been to Etude House x number of times already, but it's my first time to notice this cute little Water Color Blusher from their shelves. My sister has been raving about how lilac blush makes one look younger, and so I was sold!

Etude House Water Color Blusher in No. 4 Lilac


The packaging is super cute. It looks like a real water color tube! The tube is soft so you only need to squeeze gently for the product to come out.

Swatches:


This lilac shade is a cool pink-purple tone that would probably look best on fair skin. Purple decreases the look of pale, sallow, and yellowish skin.

When worn:



I love the outcome of lilac on my skin. It's so fresh! On these photos, I used a bit of the product also on my lips.

Pros:
  • Cute, hygienic packaging
  • Sealed upon purchase
  • Gel cream (somewhat liquid-y) formula
  • Very easy to blend
  • Fool-proof to apply, good for beginners
  • Buildable color
  • Available in 4 wearable shades (pink, coral, apricot, and lilac)
  • Subtle powdery scent
  • No breakouts or skin irritations
  • Affordable

Cons:
  • Doesn't last all day, 3-4 hours tops especially if you're oily

Price: P348.00
Available in Etude House stores nationwide

To remedy the not so long lasting power of this blush, I can top it off with a similar shade of lilac powder blush. I've seen one from Etude House and another one from Tony Moly (the Milky Violet shade of the Cristal Blusher). Have you tried them?

Like Etude House Philippines on Facebook for more information. :)

Love,
Helen

6 comments:

  1. Bagay siya kasi super puti mo! I am warming up to lilac blushes ever since Benefit released Lolli Tint. I was surprised that it didn't look horrible on me and its perfect for days when I don't want a rosy flush :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cute yung lilac diba! Mukhang doll. Haha. When I saw Lolli Tint I got really excited rin. Lucky you for getting it in the BDJ Box! :D

      Delete
  2. It suits you well Ms. Helen. I think I should also try this. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They have other shades pa like coral and pink, but this one's most unique. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...