Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Freebie Alert: FREE Dove Original Deo at Bayo

Raise those arms up and #ReachHigh with Dove! Get whiter, smoother underarms in 7 days with your FREE Dove Original Deo, in partnership with Bayo.


Mechanics:
1. Like Dove on Facebook.
2. Register on the Dove Sample app. (This may not work on mobile devices, it's best to try this via web.)
3. After registration, you'll receive a mobile coupon, which you'll show at any Bayo store to claim your Dove Original Deo (mini roll-on, 25ml).

I claimed mine last weekend at Bayo, SM Mall of Asia. I was 100+ on the list, but the saleslady told me they had about 1000 stocks to be given away (per store) so I think there's enough for everyone. Let me know if you've gotten yours. Enjoy! ;)

Love,
Helen

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing Ms. Helen. I will get mine too. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. i received also the sms...i want to know f do we have BAYO branches in mindanao area..so that i cud claim mine..like yours....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you can inquire over at their FB page if they have a branch in Mindanao. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...