Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Haul: BDJ Box Beauty Social Tres Chic Loot

I love BDJ. I carry with me my BDJ planner everyday and make it a point to attend their BDJ Rendezvous events whenever it fits my schedule. (Oh, there will be another one this April 12!) Though I haven't subscribed to any beauty box subscription (my friend Tellie would gasp at this statement, as she is the reigning Subscription Boxes Queen), I think the BDJ Box is one of the best beauty boxes to subscribe to, based on what I see online.


Last March 23, BDJ Box hosted another Beauty Social event which goes by the theme Tres Chic. The event was held at the Samsung Hall in SM Aura. If you knew me personally, you'd know that I avoid events at Taguig and all further South areas like plague just because I'm a lazy girl who lives in the North. But then, since its a BDJ Box Beauty Social, I just had to go. I went with my kikay colleagues and blogger friends to bond over girly stuff, which was so much fun! :D


Like all beauty fairs, there were booths featuring a wide variety of brands that will let you experience their products and services. Some gave away samples, while some even gave full-sized products! In events like these, you have to brave - be very brave as you visit every single booth. (Kidding, you just have to roam around the booths while there's an ongoing talk so there will be less people falling in line.)


Now, I shall present to you my haul from the day. I'm not used to doing unboxings, so this one will be an "unbagging" post! :p

Diamond Peel GC from AIP Clinic

Everyone who pre-registered for a talk gets a loot bag, and this GC was part of it.

Bifesta Cleansing Express Sebum Cleansing Lotion

I got this from the Bifesta booth. Makeup remover wipes are so handy for sleepovers!

Canmake Cheek & Cheek

At the Canmake booth, you can Like Canmake Philippines on Facebook and pick a prize. They gave away free makeovers and full-sized products, and I was so lucky to not pick the "thank you for liking Canmake on FB" paper. I got this super cute blush instead! ♥

Celeteque Samples

I LOVE these! I'm a huge fan of the Acne Solutions range, especially the Acne Clearing Facial Moisturizer Gel, so I was so happy to see these inside the loot bag. I've actually shared some of these to my friends, hoping it will work for them, too!
Cosmopolitan Philippines August 2013

I already have a copy of this at home, since I never skip the "beauty awards" issues. Women's Health naman next time! ;)

Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion Water Resistant Mascara

The Covergirl booth had a mascara swap, wherein you'd have to share their promotional photo from their FB/IG, bring an old mascara, and get this full-sized product for FREE! ♥

Cure Natural Aqua Gel Samples

I got these samples at Cure's booth. This one's so gentle yet so effective when it comes to removing dead skin cells.

Ellana Minerals Samples

Ellana Minerals made me love mineral makeup and embrace loose powder! I'm excited to discover more of their products. My current faves are the Loose Mineral Powder Foundation in Chai Tea Latte and Pressed Mineral Blush Duo in Flirtation/Fetish.

Femalenetwork.com Feel-Good List Memo Pad

This one's also from the loot bag. I love making lists and it's pink! What's not to love?

Max Factor Whipped Creme Foundation Sample

The only talk I attended was from Max Factor, and they did it Oprah-style by giving everyone a sample of their latest product which will be launched just this month. Like Max Factor Philippines on FB, as they'll be giving away 50 of these babies soon!

My Amazing Blow Dry Secret Shampoo Sample

I got this for liking the FB page of My Amazing Blow Dry Secret. My sample lasted me several days, and this one really works even if I just air-dry my hair! The full-sized one is too pricey though. >.<

Ocean Potion Suncare Anti Skin Aging Quick Dry Sunscreen SPF 30

I've tried the SPF 50 variant of this one before and I loved it! I bet I'll like this one, too. This one's from the loot bag as well.

PAC Free Make Over GC

I got this as a consolation prize when I drew the line (literally, by using an eyeliner) at their booth.
Baked Bites Nutella Rocks

I got this yummy, not-too-sweet but very chocolatey cookie from visiting the booth of Kalm Cosmetics, which carries the famous Real Technique brushes.

Tomato Time & Swap Watches Discount Vouchers

Too Cool For School Samples

Too Cool For School's booth had a cute vending machine, wherein you can get 3 samples when you pay P3.00. Not bad, actually. I'm excited to try the Pumpkin Sleeping Pack. The voucher I got from the loot bag, wherein I can get a free Marshmallow Puff for when I make a P1,000.00 purchase in their stores.

Yves Rocher Samples

There was an activity from the Yves Rocher booth wherein you'd have to post a photo of yourself on FB or IG with the hashtag #YvesRocher, and then you get to pick a prize. (I don't think I'll ever get tired of pick-a-prize, since I consider myself lucky.) I got the deluxe sample size version of their intensive slimming cream, which I will use solely on my tummy. One sachet of the Naturelle EDT was from the booth, while the other one was from the loot bag. :D

Whew! That was a LOT! Thanks as usual, BDJ Box! Now, I have lots of new beauty finds to discover. :D

Were you able to go to the BDJ Box Beauty Social, too? Leave me your links so I can read about your experiences! ;)

Love,
Helen

6 comments:

  1. We have the same loots :) I really enjoyed the event.

    http://thesweetkitty216.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. MARE! Mas marami ka nakuha! Mostly because I had to pass on every booth that required a smart phone :( Third World Tellie :(

    Tapos yugn dinala kong mascara was covergirl and hindi pala siya valid for the swap. AAAAACK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mare! Third World Hellie din ako. LOL :D

      Ah sayang yung mascara. Pag may ibang swap swap balitaan kita. :)

      Delete
  3. ang dami nakuha. ako halos yung loot lang kasi wala ko wifi connection. i wanted that covergirl mascara too. ang tiyaga mo! see you at the bdj rendezvous this April 12.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! If there's a will, there's a way ang peg. :D See you soon!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...