Sunday, April 27, 2014

Freebie Alert: Estee Lauder Double Wear Makeup Sample

Whenever my friends ask me to recommend a good long-wearing foundation that's perfect for oily skin, I almost always recommend Estee Lauder's Double Wear Makeup (if budget isn't the concern). While some might balk at the price (P2,100.00 for 30ml), it's worth the price provided you're going to finish the entire bottle.

Trivia: My sister has finished 2 bottles already. Hit Pan at its finest!

If you want to try it before buying, now's the perfect time as Estee Lauder is giving away a 10-day sample for you when you visit their Metro Manila counters until the end of the month.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Makeup Sample

The sample is really small and cute, and a little goes a long way with this foundation. I like it because it stays on even through hot, humid days. It doesn't transfer as much whenever I wipe my face with tissue. Despite its lasting power, it feels really lightweight and isn't harsh on my skin. No breakout, irritations or whatever here. Try it!


Perfection that lasts. Experience the power of three: Micro Essence Lotion, Advanced Night Repair, and Double Wear Foundation for your best skin ever.

Promo Period is until April 30, 2014, until supplies last only.

You may visit any Estee Lauder counter to redeem a sample: 
  • Rustans Makati +632 817 1884
  • Rustans Shangri-la +632 633 4636
  • Rustans Alabang +632 850 5532
  • Rustans Gateway +632 912 9959
  • Essenses Rockwell +632 890 6273

Have you tried Estee Lauder Double Wear Makeup? :)

Love,
Helen

8 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, is there a purchase requirement? or can I just walk to the said counters to get a sample? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No purchase required. Ideally you just walk in for a consultation (as I had in Rustan's Shangri-La), but weird enough, I've been told that other counters will ask for a printout/screenshot.

      Delete
  2. thanks for sharing this Helen!! I hope it's still available! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I want! Hopefully I can visit tomorrow at ATC :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing! We got ours yesterday at Gateway :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...