Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Why Wait For Weeks? Get Instant White Skin Now!

Way back in college when I would wear t-shirts everyday, my lower arm was always darker than my upper arm. I couldn't wear sleeveless tops then, since the "great divide" of my skintone was so evident!

Fast forward to my working years - my skin looks better now, but still I look forward to evening out the shade of my outer arm to my inner arm (which is barely exposed to the sun). Just last year, I've grown to appreciate whitening lotions and why they're so popular among Pinays. (Go to the supermarket, and you'd see an entire aisle dedicated to skin whitening products!) While I am not after the paper-white look, I would love for my skin to look even all over.

Today, I'll be sharing with you a nice (and affordable!) lotion that you might already be familiar with! I think that when it comes to skin and body care, it takes a local brand like SkinWhite to know what the local market really wants.

SkinWhite PowerWhitening Lotion


SkinWhite PowerWhitening Lotion is actually SkinWhite's most advanced lotion variant. It is made by Splash Corporation, the biggest Filipino-owned personal care company in the country.


It has Tri-Power Technology which whitens the skin instantly and continuously. It gives skin an instant whitening effect upon application and reveals the skin's whitest white with continued use. It also has Vitanourish Formula that contains vitamins B3, B5, and E to help nourish and moisturize the skin as it whitens.


SkinWhite PowerWhitening Lotion has a thick, creamy formula that hydrates the skin well. My skin feels more supple, but doesn't feel greasy or heavy so it makes for a good day lotion. It has SPF 20 to protect the skin from harmful UV rays. (You can use this day and night for faster results.) This lotion is also is dermatologically-tested, which makes it safe to use. Plus, it comes with a pleasant floral scent that makes me smell shower fresh every time!


What makes this lotion unique is that it gives the skin an instant whitening effect from the first use. See the swatch below for comparison. The photo is not edited (except for watermarks and labels).


This lotion instantly makes my skin look healthier and more radiant. It actually acts a bit like makeup for my body, since it has the ability to make my skin look whiter and more even. Upon application, the skin looks lighter, but not fake. The ingredient responsible for the instant whitening effect is its whitening actives and opacifying agents that project that instant whitening effect upon application. These are the same natural UV filters used in most cosmetic products with sunscreen, such as BB cream. With SkinWhite PowerWhitening Lotion, I get beautiful blush white skin instantly!


SkinWhite PowerWhitening Lotion is available in leading supermarkets and department stores nationwide. It comes in 3 sizes: 50ml (P71.00), 100ml (P123.25), and 200ml (P235.00), so you can get a small one for your purse, and a bigger one for use at home!

Visit http://skinwhite.com.ph for more information. Don't forget to Like SkinWhite on Facebook for updates and promotions!

Watch the SkinWhite PowerWhitening Lotion commercials here:
 



Have you tried SkinWhite products before? Feel free to share your thoughts and recommendations! :)

Love,
Helen

5 comments:

  1. I MUST try this one :) Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, so I recently bought this lotion at skiwhuteningessentialsusa.com but it does not have the same consistency as the one you have on the picture. the lotion I bought has more of a sunscreen texture and it's been leaving small bumps on my arm. did that happen to you to? should I stop using it? please reply back thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine felt a bit thick, a bit like sunscreen as well. But no bumps happened. You may be allergic to it, so it's better to stop using.

      Delete
  3. Pls, can someone tell me where i can get dis lotion in Nigeria......

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...