Thursday, April 4, 2013

I ♥ Kiehl's 2013 Calendar

Last February, I won a Kiehl's 2013 Calendar from the Kiehl's Manila Facebook page. I was supposed to claim it in their office in Ortigas, but my work schedule and location won't permit me to do so, and they were nice enough to let me claim it in Kiehl's Trinoma instead. I so appreciate their kindness! :D

I am actually in Trinoma most of the time, like every week, but for some reason, I keep on forgetting to claim it. Haha! Then near the end of March, I finally went to their store to get my prize.

Spread the joy with the gift of Kiehl's!

Kiehl's 2013 Calendar


Kiehl's created this calendar for the purpose of giving back to their loyal supporters, as a token of their appreciation for their customer's continuous patronage. I though that this was a cute addition to my desk, but upon reading the entire thing, I realized that each page of this calendar would entitle me to a free sample of their featured product every month. Very nice! But then, I am a little intimidated by the thought of going to their store to just claim the samples. I think I'll just claim the ones I really like then. Try before you buy, as they say!


The calendar comes in a handy plastic CD case, which stands prettily on my desk. I like that I can write things on it, too. As for the samples, I don't know if I have to give away my calendar page to avail it. I hope not.

Featured Products for 2013

Aside from the calendar, the generous Kiehl's team added some unexpected surprises to my loot!


I also got deluxe samples of Kiehl's Amino Acid Conditioner, Midnight Recover Eye, Acai Damage-Correcting Moisturizer, and Aromatic Blends Nashi Blossom & Pink Grapefruit Aromatic Mist. I'm so happy! I'll be reviewing these soon.

Thank you for everything, Kiehl's! I am so grateful for these. :) Like Kiehl's Manila on Facebook to know more about their products!

Love,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...