Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Etude House Sweet Recipe Cupcake All Over Color in PK002 Strawberry Chiffon Cake

Back when I was just learning to apply makeup, I found that cream blushes have the easiest, most fool-proof formula to work with when I wanted that naturally rosy flush on my cheeks. Now, makeup has become increasingly functional as we have products that we can use for our eyes, cheeks, and lips! Meet Etude House Sweet Recipe Cupcake All Over Color. This is a delight for everyone who loves all things dainty, sweet, and cute!

Etude House Sweet Recipe Cupcake All Over Color in PK002 Strawberry Chiffon Cake (P378.00)
Cream-textured color for lips, cheek, and eye in delicious cupcake designs

Shades (from left to right):

[click photo to enlarge]
  • Blueberry Cheesecake
  • Strawberry Chiffon Cake
  • Raspberry Mousse Cake
  • Orange Choux Cake
  • Peach Sugar Cake

The Sweet Recipe All Over Color is multipurpose as it can be used as an eyeshadow base, lip gloss top coat, and cheek blush. Among all shades, my favorites would have to be Strawberry Chiffon Cake and Raspberry Mousse Cake. I find that pink and red are the most wearable shades for me.


This one I have up for review is Strawberry Chiffon Cake. It has a nice and light texture for a cream blush, almost like a gel-cream formula that turns to powder when applied on the skin. Even if this pink shade is quite sheer, the color is long lasting. Another plus is that all shades have no shimmer! However, I just use this on my cheeks. I don't like using this shade on my eyes (since I have oily lids and cream eye shadows are bad news for me) and lips (since its light pink shade washes me out). Other shades from the range might work better for the lips. (Hint: Raspberry Mousse Cake comes in a lovely red shade that works for both cheeks and lips!)

When worn:


This product is very easy to use. Just dab some on your cheeks, and use your finger or makeup brush to blend it. For this, I just use my ring finger since the formula blends effortlessly on my skin.


It yields to a very natural pink flush that looks lit from within.
 

You can just add more and blend if you want a more intense blush.
 

The result: fresh, dewy, rosy cheeks! I love the color since it looks very natural. You can't get the same effect with powder blush.

Learn more about the Etude House Sweet Recipe collection here. Like Etude House Philippines on Facebook today for more information, promos, and updates. They'll be having a Grand Sale (20% off on ALL products in their stores, including the Sweet Recipe Collection!) once they reach 200,000 fans.

Which shade of the Sweet Recipe Cupcake All Over Color do you like most? :)

Love,
Helen

22 comments:

  1. This color looks great on you Helen! Gives you a natural-looking color on the cheeks. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Charlie! It does look really natural. :)

      Delete
  2. It looks like such a good product! I wanna try it! hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do try, Nades! Try the peach, pink, or red shade. :)

      Delete
  3. It looks pretty on you! I haven't tried mine, though. Hehe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute and lovely shade! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the packaging of EH products talaga and this one looks promising :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow.. you looked like just blushing normally hihi =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's whats nice about cream blush, the flush on your cheeks looks so real. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. it looks good on you, and it looks natural. Though I'm planning to get the red one, this color also looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The red one is more versatile as you can also use it for the lips. Among all shades, the red shade and this one won me over. I love them both. :)

      Delete
  9. That looks so cute!! :D I really love the idea behind this new collection. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makeup that looks like food - too cute! I'm loving the Sweet Recipe collection, too! :)

      Delete
  10. The strawberry color looks really great on you.. it looks like you have naturally rosy cheeks. I have the blueberry cheese cake one but I haven't tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The strawberry color looks really great on you.. it looks like you have naturally rosy cheeks. I have the blueberry cheese cake one but I haven't tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The strawberry shade looks really good on you. it looks like you have naturally rosy cheeks. I have the blueberry cheese cake one but I haven't tried it yet. I wonder how that one would look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Leila Leigh! :) The blueberry cheesecake shade sounds interesting! Hope you can share your review on that. :D

      Delete
  13. What lipstick you wear? I want to know its beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  14. What lipstick you wear? I want to know its beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...