Saturday, April 20, 2013

Dairy Queen Cheesequake Blizzard Treats

Ice cream and cheesecake are just some of the desserts that never fail to put a smile on my face, and I think Dairy Queen is a genius to combine them both in one simple yet absolutely delicious summer treat so we could beat the heat! Meet the Cheesequake Blizzard Treats!

Cheesequake Blizzard Treats
(P79.00/9oz, P99.00/12oz, P119.00/16oz)

My family loves eating out during weekends. I took this time to treat them to these yummy Dairy Queen treats! We like the Dairy Queen kiosk in Robinsons Magnolia - it's conveniently located in the mall's clean and spacious food court so finding a seat is not a problem even if you come in big groups!

The Cheesequake Blizzard Treats come in 3 flavors:

Mango Cheesecake

Strawberry Cheesecake

Cheesecake made with Oreo

Dairy Queen Blizzards are served upside down or else it's free! If you're into fruity ice cream flavors, then you'll love the Mango Cheesecake and Strawberry Cheesecake variant. My personal favorite would still be the classic Cheesecake made with Oreo. Just look at the crushed cookies and big chunks of cheesecake!

Banana Split

The Dairy Queen Banana Split is made with their signature vanilla soft-serve ice cream and bananas on the side, topped with strawberry, pineapple, and chocolate syrup plus whipped cream. Yummy!

For special occasions where cake is always present, why not try Dairy Queen's ice cream cakes? For my parents' anniversary, I got them this Chocolate Xtreme Blizzard Cake!

Chocolate Xtreme Blizzard Cake
 

If I remember it correctly, this cake has a travel time of 1 hour before it starts melting. What I hope they improve on is the box where this cake is placed - it's just the regular carton box used for normal birthday cakes so the ice cream really has that tendency to melt. Other than that, the cake is delicious! The Chocolate Xtreme Blizzard cake has brownie pieces, choco chunks, cocoa fudge, fudge and crunch center, and chocolate soft serve in it! After trying it, I realized that it's a nice family treat that I would buy even if there's no special occasion.

Like Dairy Queen Philippines on Facebook to learn more about their products. I hear they're now giving away GCs and tickets to Enchanted Kingdom! What Dairy Queen treat is your ultimate favorite? :D

Love,
Helen

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely had no clue that Dairy Queen is already here in Phils. Waaaa I want! I hope they reach here in Cebu ^_^
    Random Beauty by Hollie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too so you can try and enjoy DQ. :D

      Delete
  2. OMG. I'm drooling right now! I love your photos of the sundaes... They're really making me crave for one :) Hehehe... HUGS!

    XOXO
    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go have your ice cream fix at DQ. Super sarap!

      A hug for you in return, Sabs! >:D<

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...